Season 2 Villian Possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 2 Villian Possibility?

I know this is kind of out there, but I have been drinking beer all day and watching season 1, so bear with me. Niki's Jessica personality was never thouroughly explained within the context of the season. At the beginning, Niki describes her feeling Jessica as "someone watching me all the time". It is something that she couldn't explain.

At the end of the season, Molly Walker describes the "boogeyman" as someone who can see her and is watching her. Again, we are never actually introduced explicitly as to who this might be.

What if this person, the possbile season 2 villian, that was the cause of "Jessica" possibly simply as a motive for revenge against Linderman for some of his past crimes against him/her. Power might be controlling others?

Thoughts?
    sigpic

the way i saw niki/jessica is that niki has super strength but has schizophrenia from youth, explained in the ep "six months before", and jessica is the only one that knows how to use that power until she lets niki take over to save micah in the last episode of the season.

molly's boogeyman is sylar, she never gives a name for the guy that can see her. i think it's to do with Uluru.
    I heard a rumour that the Haitians Dad is evil and V. Powerful.
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure that if Jessica WAS the "worse than the bogeyman", Molly would have freaked out when they met up.

Comment

Mmmmm... Sorry can't buy that one, I think there is a bug connection with the bad guy.
        Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
          Mmmmm... Sorry can't buy that one, I think there is a bug connection with the bad guy.
          Isn't Sylar the one with the roach connection?
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

yup

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Isn't Sylar the one with the roach connection?
              Ahh... But was the bug there for Sylar or watching Sylar? It's just a crazy thought of I had.
              Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                Ahh... But was the bug there for Sylar or watching Sylar? It's just a crazy thought of I had.
                thats an interesting thought, what if the new bad guy can see through the eyes of insects, or other life forms, maybe that kind of power is what causes mollys discomfort in finding him because it causes a sort of feedback in the same way when matt tries reading peters mind
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

I think it would be pretty cool if the new "big bad" wasn't entirely human-looking. Someone with a power so strong that it actually began to change him.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                    the way i saw niki/jessica is that niki has super strength but has schizophrenia from youth,
                    Uh no, Niki does not have schizophrenia, she more than likely has Dissociative Identity Disorder, otherwise known as Multiple Personality Disorder. While a person with schizophrenia may hear voices in their head, or even see people, those voices aren't going to take control of them and leave them with missing time.
                    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                      I heard a rumour that the Haitians Dad is evil and V. Powerful.
                      Here's the story of the Hatian and his father.

I don't think his father is going to show up in the series.

Comment

My point wasn't that Jessica was the bad guy, but that the bad guy had the power to create Jessica within Niki somehow.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                          My point wasn't that Jessica was the bad guy, but that the bad guy had the power to create Jessica within Niki somehow.
                          I understand what you mean but I don't think that is it (but I could be wrong and then you could laugh at me but I don't think it is)

I think the next Villan should somehow either control Sylar or that Sylar looks up to and wants to be. Maybe like a father-son relationship, something like that I think would be nice but in the end those two fight it out for who is most poweful and then the team comes and doesn't know who to help which is the second season cliff hanger
                          Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                          A Face you Can Trust
                          sigpic
                          So whats the worst that could happen?
                          Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                            Uh no, Niki does not have schizophrenia, she more than likely has Dissociative Identity Disorder, otherwise known as Multiple Personality Disorder. While a person with schizophrenia may hear voices in their head, or even see people, those voices aren't going to take control of them and leave them with missing time.
                            don't nit pick, you obviously knew what i meant, leave me alone, mr "i'm an expert on psychological disorders"

but anyway my point was that her "DID" was completely unrelated to her power, it was just that jessica knew how to use the power wheras niki did not.
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

She could have both. Schitzos see and hear things.

Comment

Working...
                              X