PDA

View Full Version : Loki and his story (Spoilers)

Liam Kincaid
September 2nd, 2007, 11:47 AM
Do you think Loki participated in the Asgard mass suicide? I think it would be great if he were still out there somewhere and his rogue experiments end up finding a cure. I wonder if he would still be able to bring the other Asgard back?

rlr149
September 2nd, 2007, 01:09 PM
i hope so:)

wise one
September 2nd, 2007, 01:48 PM
Do you think Loki participated in the Asgard mass suicide? I think it would be great if he were still out there somewhere and his rogue experiments end up finding a cure. I wonder if he would still be able to bring the other Asgard back?

u never know, maybe alot of asgard didnt want partipate in the mass killing so maybe thats where they took the asgard ships to another planet while the rest blew up

Liam Kincaid
September 2nd, 2007, 04:04 PM
u never know, maybe alot of asgard didnt want partipate in the mass killing so maybe thats where they took the asgard ships to another planet while the rest blew up
That would be even better, but I think if it were true, Thor and company would have mentioned it. One or two rogueslike Loki though may have slipped through the cracks.

Lord batchi ball
September 2nd, 2007, 04:54 PM
Why does'nt someone create a thread about all the speculations on the Asgard in sted of all these one topic threads.

wolfax
September 2nd, 2007, 05:21 PM
^ Then it would be another debate like the VS thread debate

wolfax
September 2nd, 2007, 05:23 PM
I think that Loki is out there, he was always a rebel and I don't think mass suicide he would be interested in doing.

Liam Kincaid
September 2nd, 2007, 05:32 PM
Why does'nt someone create a thread about all the speculations on the Asgard in sted of all these one topic threads.

That's like saying create one single thread for all speculation about SG-1. Or a single thread for all speculation about the Wraith. Or a single thread for all speculation about the Tokra, or the Ori, or the Jaffa. There is just too much material. The Asgard have been around for longer than humans have, how can you reduce their whole story to a single thread?

tombombadil
September 2nd, 2007, 05:54 PM
That's like saying create one single thread for all speculation about SG-1. Or a single thread for all speculation about the Wraith. Or a single thread for all speculation about the Tokra, or the Ori, or the Jaffa. There is just too much material. The Asgard have been around for longer than humans have, how can you reduce their whole story to a single thread? there's one for the furlings, why not the little grey dudes.

wolfax
September 2nd, 2007, 06:08 PM
there's one for the furlings, why not the little grey dudes.

Furlings are mentioned in a # of eps that you can count on 2 hands the Asgard, well, they are active thoughout the series.

Liam Kincaid
September 2nd, 2007, 06:23 PM
there's one for the furlings, why not the little grey dudes.

One thread for the Furlings? I just did a search for threads with Furling in the title with 4 or more replies, and found 11 of them. I think that there is plenty of room for a thread about whether or not Loki is still around.

Ascension
September 3rd, 2007, 08:03 AM
I would think the mass suicide wasn't exactly voluntary. Although my hope compels me to believe Loki is out there.

September 3rd, 2007, 08:34 AM
i'm sure 99% of people know about the asgard mass suicide by now, but it's threads like this that don't say *spoilers* and dont use spoiler tags that are the cause of that.
i really didn't want to know about it until i saw the last episode (and i still haven't) and i keep stumbling on threads like this that just assume everyone knows :(

Liam Kincaid
September 3rd, 2007, 09:56 AM
i'm sure 99% of people know about the asgard mass suicide by now, but it's threads like this that don't say *spoilers* and dont use spoiler tags that are the cause of that.
i really didn't want to know about it until i saw the last episode (and i still haven't) and i keep stumbling on threads like this that just assume everyone knows :(

You are right! I apologize.

Liam Kincaid
September 3rd, 2007, 02:47 PM
"Spoilers" has now been added to the Thread title. Sorry for not doing that to start with.

Liam Kincaid
September 7th, 2007, 12:02 PM
I would think the mass suicide wasn't exactly voluntary. Although my hope compels me to believe Loki is out there.

I don't think it was exactly voluntary either. But that doesn't neccesarily mean that Loki participated in it either. He is pretty sneaky.

rlr149
September 7th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Loki is cloning a new, fixed Thor as we speak, of this i am sure.:cool:

Trig
October 8th, 2007, 12:51 AM
I dont think there all gone, altho there is the chance of some of them having suvived for whatever reasons..

Carters poking thru the Asgard database that they now have and they find mention of a lost outpost/ship in the same kinda vain as Atlantis..

After all its not like theres just our galaxy, where ever atlantis is and where ever the Asgard originally came from...

MechaThor
October 8th, 2007, 04:52 AM
Was Loki not sent to Asgard jail?
Unless he escaped but if not i am Sure Thor would have kept him out of harms way and "forced" him to die with the rest.

I would like to see one or more other rogue or bad Asgard out there. Or maybe we could find another suspened ship with the older evoultion of the asgard.

Even seeing the hologram again would be cool. But it would be cooler if we found out it was infact Thors real mind not a program!

Colonel Eriksen
October 8th, 2007, 05:19 AM
If there was a season 11 Loki would return

Liam Kincaid
October 8th, 2007, 09:39 AM
If there was a season 11 Loki would return
There is a Season 11 - it's called Direct to DVD Movies, Stargate Universe, and Stargate Mini-Series'. Loki can come back in any or all of those. Heck, he could even come back in Atlantis.