Loki and his story (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loki and his story (Spoilers)

Do you think Loki participated in the Asgard mass suicide? I think it would be great if he were still out there somewhere and his rogue experiments end up finding a cure. I wonder if he would still be able to bring the other Asgard back?

i hope so
    sigpic
    EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
    -Liberty Prime

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid View Post
      Do you think Loki participated in the Asgard mass suicide? I think it would be great if he were still out there somewhere and his rogue experiments end up finding a cure. I wonder if he would still be able to bring the other Asgard back?
      u never know, maybe alot of asgard didnt want partipate in the mass killing so maybe thats where they took the asgard ships to another planet while the rest blew up
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
        u never know, maybe alot of asgard didnt want partipate in the mass killing so maybe thats where they took the asgard ships to another planet while the rest blew up
        That would be even better, but I think if it were true, Thor and company would have mentioned it. One or two rogueslike Loki though may have slipped through the cracks.

Comment

Why does'nt someone create a thread about all the speculations on the Asgard in sted of all these one topic threads.

Comment

^ Then it would be another debate like the VS thread debate
            sigpic

Comment

I think that Loki is out there, he was always a rebel and I don't think mass suicide he would be interested in doing.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
                Why does'nt someone create a thread about all the speculations on the Asgard in sted of all these one topic threads.
                That's like saying create one single thread for all speculation about SG-1. Or a single thread for all speculation about the Wraith. Or a single thread for all speculation about the Tokra, or the Ori, or the Jaffa. There is just too much material. The Asgard have been around for longer than humans have, how can you reduce their whole story to a single thread?
                Last edited by Liam Kincaid; 02 September 2007, 05:38 PM. Reason: case error

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid View Post
                  That's like saying create one single thread for all speculation about SG-1. Or a single thread for all speculation about the Wraith. Or a single thread for all speculation about the Tokra, or the Ori, or the Jaffa. There is just too much material. The Asgard have been around for longer than humans have, how can you reduce their whole story to a single thread?
                  there's one for the furlings, why not the little grey dudes.
                  Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                    Furlings are mentioned in a # of eps that you can count on 2 hands the Asgard, well, they are active thoughout the series.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                      One thread for the Furlings? I just did a search for threads with Furling in the title with 4 or more replies, and found 11 of them. I think that there is plenty of room for a thread about whether or not Loki is still around.

Comment

I would think the mass suicide wasn't exactly voluntary. Although my hope compels me to believe Loki is out there.

Comment

i'm sure 99% of people know about the asgard mass suicide by now, but it's threads like this that don't say *spoilers* and dont use spoiler tags that are the cause of that.
                          i really didn't want to know about it until i saw the last episode (and i still haven't) and i keep stumbling on threads like this that just assume everyone knows
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                          Quotes!
                          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                            i'm sure 99% of people know about the asgard mass suicide by now, but it's threads like this that don't say *spoilers* and dont use spoiler tags that are the cause of that.
                            i really didn't want to know about it until i saw the last episode (and i still haven't) and i keep stumbling on threads like this that just assume everyone knows

You are right! I apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                              "Spoilers" has now been added to the Thread title. Sorry for not doing that to start with.

Comment

Working...
                              X