Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farscape Link

I need your help!
    I'm looking for the coolest Farscape links and what better place to start then the Farscape fans, right? Please post your best sites and why.
    Thanks
    Doze
    Last edited by Doze; 03 September 2007, 10:43 AM.
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

No explanation as to why I'm listing these sites since they're all great sites. My idea of "best" will be different than your idea of "best".

Farscape World

Farscape World Fourms

Terra Firma

KarlsWeb

SciFi's FS forum
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Farscape Weekly: A weekly round-up of Farscape related content (fic, icons, vids, graphics, discussions etc.) on Livejournal.

Neural Cluster: fic, screen-caps, photos, excellent vids and more.

Leviathan: A large fanfic archive.

Farscape TWoP forums

TWoP Episode Recaps The entire series is currently be recapped by TWoP, which is great for the show. The recaps are hilarious, snarky and insightful overviews of each episode and well worth reading.

Farscape Fantasy: news, fan fic, downloads, fan art, a huge video archive and more.

Watch Farscape The main hub for the Save Farscape campaign. Also has up to date news and forums.

ETA: There's also a large list of Farscape related links up at scaper_dren.
      Last edited by Jades; 01 September 2007, 04:50 PM.

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

All the ones I know have already been posted and some I haven't even heard of. Cool. Good idea for a thread. It helps even us Scapers out a bit.

Comment

Wow, lots of links I didn't already have. Cool!

Here's another one:

Scapecast

I've been listening to the podcasts and they've supplied by "Farscape Fix" and help me make it through those early mornings at work when I'm tempted to "clock out" and go take a nap. I especially like the actor interviews they have - Ben Browder, Claudia Black, Gigi Edgely ...

Comment

Working...
          X