Billie Pipers New Show: Secret Diary of a Call Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billie Pipers New Show: Secret Diary of a Call Girl

i was wondering what everyone thought of Billies decision to star in the upcoming ITV show "Secret Diary of a Call Girl"
    Video at ITV site
    http://www.billie-piper.net/id279.html
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

She's obviously trying to get people to see her as a serious actress and not "that girl from Doctor Who".
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

she's doing it because she wants to, wants to
      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Ha! Well done there, how did I ever miss that one?
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
        X