This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost Rider Extended Edition

When I took my son to see Ghost Rider in the theatres it had a PG 13 rating in Canada. So he's been bugging me like crazy to get the DVD. I was able to pick up 2 disc extended edition previously viewed for $10 at Rogers Video. It has a 14A rating! (Canada's rating for age 14plus) Eek. My son is 7. We have never let him see a 14 A rated movie. Anyone have this extended edition? How bad is it? He's coming home tomorrow from his last visit to the grandparents. So it's good I can stash it away. I'll have to view it when he's in school next week.
    I've been trying to find out what extra scenes were put in but am lucking out.
    Well at least the other one is Night at the Museum (though I really don't get those kind of movies ) so he can watch that right away.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Well, Dave and I watched GR. I didn't think he'd want to see it. Our son got to stay an extra day at the grandparents. It's been awhile since I saw the movie in the theatres and I honestly can say I haven't a clue why the extended edition got 14A rating. I thought Johnny and Roxy were going to do more than kissing. There may be more violence added. I just can't see how it's any worse than X-Men, or Transformers (which actually got a PG rating in Canada) or any of the other superhero movies with PG-13 ratings.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

X-Men 3 was awesome though.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
        How bad is it?
        Well it's the Ghost Rider movie, so I'd say pretty bad.

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
        X-Men 3 was awesome though.
        *shudders at memories of X-Men 3*
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I liked Ghost rider it wasn't horrible it could have been better I think that making nichloas cage was bad mistake but other then that it was good
          Vote Anubis for President in 2012
          A Face you Can Trust
          sigpic
          So whats the worst that could happen?
          Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Working...
          X