This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David's House Party- Gatecon South

Just so we don't get pelted with rubber ducks for dragging the Gatecon thread off topic, I'm starting a thread for discussion about the party at David's house. An unofficial Gateworld get-together for folks who can't make it to Gatecon or who're gluttons for punishment and want to do both.

The place: David's House
    The time: to be determined
    The reason: because we can
    What'll we do?: Par-tay! Also, we might work in some Stargate-watching and discussions about the show and some general mingling of fans and ideals. KG is in charge of food, so direct all of your requests to her. David, in addition to being Our Illustrious Host, will also serve as tour guide and deejay. Me, I'll just be causing trouble wherever I can.

And Me... well I get the SPARE ROOM if I am there. AND I will be spreading Cheer and Sunshine
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I'll have an industrial size can of hug-b-gone with me. And I get the couch! Or the spare room, if Tame doesn't show. And I get first dibs on everything else.

Comment

woohoo!
        Apparantly a "weiner roast" is on the agenda..... *eyes phrase warily* now, if I understand my sources correctly, this actually refers to hot dogs and open fires..... (oooooooo, fiiiirrrreeee ).

As for time frames, my parents are coming to visit the US the first two weeks in Nov. Other than that I am free as a bird *ignores writing and defending thesis*

Comment

Mmmm.... fire. No comment on the weiners...

So this is a THIS year thing, then? Hmm. Or we can make it annual, just like the real Gatecon.

I'm in London the last week in Nov but otherwise, I don't think I have any plans...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            I'll have an industrial size can of hug-b-gone with me. And I get the couch! Or the spare room, if Tame doesn't show. And I get first dibs on everything else.
            I will of course be ruining all of Shadow's Hug-be-gone stuff and I have dibs on anything I can GET TO first hee hee
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Does anyone else find David's absence from this thread suspicious? ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                Well, I did think it was interesting that he was not contributing or objecting.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  Well, I did think it was interesting that he was not contributing or objecting.
                  He's probably too busy locking the doors and closing the shutters...

Comment

That's because he is sooooo busy having a life that he can't be bothered to stop in and rub elbows with us plebs. So I'm in charge until he clues in... which could be a while.

Comment

He's probably too busy locking the doors and closing the shutters...
                      Now, why would he be doing that? He doesn't even know all of us... yet!
                      sigpic

Comment

I just checked in. This is still very tentative, but 90% a go.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                          I just checked in. This is still very tentative, but 90% a go.
                          Ha! See? And you all thought I was making it up!

David wuvs us.

Although he may live to regret it... muahaha....

Comment

This sounds like it's going to be too much fun!

And I have a sneaking suspicion that I won't be able to get there. I think it's going to be hard enough to convince the hubby that he can survive with the gatelets for me to attend Gatecon.

But I will definitely be there in spirit.... haunting all of you that do attend.
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Since I'm only a few hours away..I'll definately be there!!!

I'll bring some Jello!!!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X