Veronica Mars - UPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veronica Mars - UPN

Anyone else catch this show? Ok, the show has its corny moments (maybe thats only me), but its getting interesting even though its the second episode.

Con - The Motorcycle gang

Pro - The Smart Veronica
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

This thread is for discussion of the TV series 'Veronica Mars'

For more info see - http://www.tv.com/veronica-mars/show...=veronica+mars

I have only seen upto Season 1 Episode 11 so dont spoil me too much

I saw some wallpapers which spoiled me quite a bit today

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

tee...hee..hee... are you converted to La Belle Mars now ?

SMARTNESS!

sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

closer...

sigpic

Comment

This the the money scammers ep isnt it ^

love Torri

Comment

I like the show Veronica Mars. It's like a favorite show of mine, but it's really.

I love Logan. He's so awesome. Poor guy

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I think so, don't really remember the title.
                I always love her interaction with his father, Enrico Colantoni is so wonderful
                and strangely attractive in his normal-baldy-guy kind of way

Have you visit the neptunesite yet ?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
                  Have you visit the neptunesite yet ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...MISC/vmars.jpg
                  Yep - I felt sorry for Logan when he was punished after the homeless donation thing

love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                    Yep - I felt sorry for Logan when he was punished after the homeless donation thing
                    that scenes kinda disturbing. When Logan was choosing the belt, I thought he was dressing up to go somewhere but that scenes give him caracter and somehow right/reason to be a bad boy. I kinda forgive him after that now he can do almost anything for me I'll say : Go Logan!
                    sigpic

Comment

I watch it, but I don't watch it on Wednesday (i usually forget) I watch the repeat on Sunday @ 10PM CST. And damn is Kristen Bell hot!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

http://www.the-paranoia-front.net/ge...allpapers.html
                        love Torri

Comment

Even Joss Whedon thinks she's hot! & V-Mars is the best show (he said!)
                          He'll be guess-starring in the nxt episode as Car-salesman. SQUEEEEE!~

sigpic

Comment

Qasim - if you feel sorry for Logan with the homeless bum thing, you just wait

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I love Veronica Mars. It's hard splitting time between it and Lost but fortunately they do reruns. Season one is the best but Season two is definitely shaping up.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
                              X