No announcement yet.

Ianto Jones/Gareth David-Lloyd Thunk and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I must get around to capping the rest of the episodes. Unfortunately it's Everything Changes and Day One (two episodes I've seen so many times I can practically recite the entire script) and Out Of Time and Combat (which where my 2 least favourite episodes). Still, at least there's plenty of eye candy

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      Man, I must get around to capping the rest of the episodes. Unfortunately it's Everything Changes and Day One (two episodes I've seen so many times I can practically recite the entire script) and Out Of Time and Combat (which where my 2 least favourite episodes). Still, at least there's plenty of eye candy
      i thought Combat ws was pretty good, the end especially was intreguing

not the best quality cap, but still preeeeety
      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
      "what?"
      *throat punch*
      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

I've only seen Everything Changes so far

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
          i thought Combat ws was pretty good, the end especially was intreguing

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...n/Image145.jpg
          not the best quality cap, but still preeeeety
          HOODIE! Looks like he's wearing the same necklace-chain thingy he wore to Collectormania.
          By the way, Gareth will be at the London Film and Comic Con both days this weekend if anyone is going to that I can't go

I didn't like Combat because it was Owen-centric and I can't stand Owen.

Comment

I didn't like Combat because it was Owen-centric and I can't stand Owen.
            yeah, i get that. and i really didn't like gwen in this ep either (tho i rarely do like her), but the thing at the end with
            Spoiler:
            owen and the hissing and the weevils is really interesting i think
            "what?"
            *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
              yeah, i get that. and i really didn't like gwen in this ep either (tho i rarely do like her), but the thing at the end with
              Spoiler:
              owen and the hissing and the weevils is really interesting i think
              I can't remember it that well, I just remember
              Spoiler:
              him being cut up about losing some woman called Diane from the past, then a jellied eels factory, then some cage fighting. IMO the whole thing with Diane is really weird...

I need to watch it again.
              And as for Gwen, I like her sometimes but not at others. Sometimes the acting is a bit weird.
              Spoiler:
              Like in Everything Changes and Suzie is pointing the gun at her, Gwen does this weird flailing/wailing thing, and when Rhys gets stabbed in End Of Days she does this weird screaming thing. I can understand that Gwen would be very emotional during these times but I just thought that those parts were a bit weird.

Comment

I can't remember it that well, I just remember
                Spoiler:
                him being cut up about losing some woman called Diane from the past, then a jellied eels factory, then some cage fighting. IMO the whole thing with Diane is really weird...

I need to watch it again.
                And as for Gwen, I like her sometimes but not at others. Sometimes the acting is a bit weird.
                Spoiler:
                Like in Everything Changes and Suzie is pointing the gun at her, Gwen does this weird flailing/wailing thing, and when Rhys gets stabbed in End Of Days she does this weird screaming thing. I can understand that Gwen would be very emotional during these times but I just thought that those parts were a bit weird.
                yeh, in combat
                Spoiler:
                there was some cage fight with a weevil and own got bit, and then at the end of the ep he goes into the little prison thingos they have, and owen hisses at the weevils and they all back away from him

yeh i have to say this, and i can't really state why, but i really don't like gwen. can't stand her. and especially in combat
                Spoiler:
                she drugged reece! she told him she was cheating, and then drugged him! i thought that was really low
                "what?"
                *throat punch*

Comment

Yeah, she wanted to see
                  Spoiler:
                  if he'd forgive her for cheating on him but drugged him just in case he wouldn't and she didn't want him to know if he wouldn't forgive her.

Still really low. I've always felt sorry for Rhys, I hope he gets a bigger role next series. Maybe even find out about Torchwood or something.

Comment

Yeah, she wanted to see
                    Spoiler:
                    if he'd forgive her for cheating on him but drugged him just in case he wouldn't and she didn't want him to know if he wouldn't forgive her.

Still really low. I've always felt sorry for Rhys, I hope he gets a bigger role next series. Maybe even find out about Torchwood or something.
                    that would be cool.
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*

Comment

Comment

Ooh. I loved Countrycide. Ianto with a gun. *grins*

Comment

Ooh. I loved Countrycide. Ianto with a gun. *grins*
                          only seen that ep once but from what i remember yeh it was good
                          "what?"
                          *throat punch*

Comment

I've got sooooooo much to look forward to

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                              I've got sooooooo much to look forward to
                              yes you have i mean, on the whole the series still has a bit to go, but the eps are alright and pretty entertaining
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*

Comment

And Reef will love the last one

JACK AND IANTO SNOG!!! Hehehe... I figured it wasn't a spoiler because Reef has it in her sig

Comment

Working...
                                X