No announcement yet.

Ianto Jones/Gareth David-Lloyd Thunk and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first series was only 5 episodes long as it was originally a mini series, but it was so popular that they made a second 'Proper' series, if I had to toss up between S3 Atlantis and S4 4400 I'm afraid 4400 would win hands down

Comment

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! I've reached 6000 postings

Comment

Congrats Reef!

Comment

Thanks, my computer's still sulking after it's nervous breakdown, it keeps shutting down for no reason, which is murder because I'm writing again, well I've added another chapter to one of my stories

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            Thanks, my computer's still sulking after it's nervous breakdown, it keeps shutting down for no reason, which is murder because I'm writing again, well I've added another chapter to one of my stories
            w00t for 6000!

my puter was doing that a while back. the guy put in a new HDD and new power cable before telling my it was the illegal copy of xp i was running that was frelling me up.
            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
            "what?"
            *throat punch*
            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

^And I already thought you were a disturbed one Rosey!!!We don't want to see grotty Mann gegen Mann scenes like that here !!!! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to watch Torchwood for a while (and maybe with things like that in it I don't want to !!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
                ^And I already thought you were a disturbed one Rosey!!!We don't want to see grotty Mann gegen Mann scenes like that here !!!! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to watch Torchwood for a while (and maybe with things like that in it I don't want to !!!)
                if you don't wanna see some nice ianto love/appreciation, you're in the wrong place.

and i think most of us who post here do want to see "grotty Mann gegen Mann scenes like that"
                "what?"
                *throat punch*

Comment

I only came here tho annoy you !!!!*runs off*

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                    w00t for 6000!

my puter was doing that a while back. the guy put in a new HDD and new power cable before telling my it was the illegal copy of xp i was running that was frelling me up.

I think it's just ironing out the kinks in the system after being having to be re installed, it did warn me I might have problems, I don't have a XP disc just a repair disc

Comment

I only came here tho annoy you !!!!*runs off*
                      Yeah, well there are others in this thread to and you're annoying us so bog off and let us enjoy our men doing what we want them to do

Comment

Thanks for all the posting congrats ladies

Comment

"Grotty"? Those scenes aren't grotty. They're eye-opening to the fact that the world has changed so audiences have to as well. I think they're wonderful scenes.

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                          if you don't wanna see some nice ianto love/appreciation, you're in the wrong place.

and i think most of us who post here do want to see "grotty Mann gegen Mann scenes like that"
                          True on both counts

Yeah, well there are others in this thread to and you're annoying us so bog off and let us enjoy our men doing what we want them to do
                          *backs slowly away from Reef*

Thanks for all the posting congrats ladies
                          You're welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post

*backs slowly away from Reef*
                            You're quite safe ff, it's narrow minded little s that get on my

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                              "Grotty"? Those scenes aren't grotty. They're eye-opening to the fact that the world has changed so audiences have to as well. I think they're wonderful scenes.
                              i agree. it's great that a series can show two men having a relationship without it being such a big deal

but let's not focus on sil. sorry if she followed me here, i hope she doesn't again.

"what?"
                              *throat punch*

Comment

Thats a lovely pic Rosey, I'd love to know what's going through his mind, I bet it's naughty

Comment

Working...
                                X