Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

poetnial ideas for a new b5 ideas?

well topic really

Er? Why are you starting a topic if you don't have anything to say on the subject?

I'd like to see lots more new D2DVD movies. If they prove popular enough, maybe we'll finally get a B5 feature film in theaters.
    sigpic

Comment

^ Indeed. It's too bad "The Memory of Shadows" was never made.
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
        ^ Indeed. It's too bad "The Memory of Shadows" was never made.
        Memory of Shadows? Never heard of, but sounds most interesting.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it was supposed to be the first B5 movie made for a theatrical release. You can read more about it here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Memory_of_Shadows

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
            Yeah, it was supposed to be the first B5 movie made for a theatrical release. You can read more about it here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Memory_of_Shadows
            That is too bad, a shame really.
            sigpic

Comment

A real shame. I do wish we'd get more of the telepath war stuff.
              sigpic

Comment

I`d love to see new series, perhaps with new characters that would be set in b5 future when alliance is fighting some alien high tech alien race ( like the ones that vorlons nearly let into this galaxy).But at the same time relations between alliance member worlds are beginning to buckle.

Comment

^ The Thirdspace aliens?

Comment

^ the "TSA" still is the greatest threat to this Galaxy (They still have other Gates out there). The Cenatari Republic I think still isn't in the ISA, which would be bad if the ISA met another TSA type threat.

On a side note, just ordered Lost Tales, can't wait to get it.
                    sigpic

Comment

What about those guys from Legend of the Rangers? I think there were called The Hand. I don't think we ever heard about them again. Weren't they supposed to be much more powerful than the Shadows? It's too bad we never heard from them again. True, LoTR did suck but I think it would be nice to see those aliens again.

Comment

well i have thought up 2 good ideas for new lost tale adventures well here goes

one: raiders and rangers

simple chase film involving star furies and a white star simple plus not much in the way of casts or sets needed

two: relics

Involves Galen he finds on of those war machines he was on about in the lost tales and tries to kill/reason with it the the aggermemon shows up (shreians old ship) then things get ugly this one is a bit more involeved than the first one but could better the first one

Comment

Originally posted by deathskull View Post
                          well i have thought up 2 good ideas for new lost tale adventures well here goes

one: raiders and rangers

simple chase film involving star furies and a white star simple plus not much in the way of casts or sets needed

two: relics

Involves Galen he finds on of those war machines he was on about in the lost tales and tries to kill/reason with it the the aggermemon shows up (shreians old ship) then things get ugly this one is a bit more involeved than the first one but could better the first one
                          I got lost Tales. The War Machine never is seen. I would like to see the war machine.
                          Spoiler:
                          In the battle scene it just shows Warlocks fighting Improved Vorchons
                          sigpic

Comment

well i hope jms does this in the next lost tales

Comment

Yeah, well, seems that TLT has sold better than WB dared hope (by several orders of magnitude according to JMS) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more B5. The show was never all about the action, one of the reasons why it appealed to people like one of my friends who normally doesn't watch sci-fi at all, was that there was a lot more character development than on many other shows.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X