X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preliminary schedule for Atlantis Season Four

from : http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0..._iatlant.shtml

GateWorld has received a preliminary broadcast schedule for the fourth season of Stargate Atlantis on SCI FI Channel! The new season premieres in a little over one month, and will air straight through with only brief breaks for the holidays (one week for Thanksgiving, three weeks for Christmas and New Year's Day).

The mid-season finale will air on December 7, as previously announced. New episodes will resume on SCI FI on January 4, marching straight through to the season finale on March 7.

Click on a title to read more about the episode in GateWorld's episode guide:

Sept. 29 - "Adrift"
    Oct. 5 - "Lifeline"
    Oct. 12 - "Reunion"
    Oct. 19 - "Doppelganger"
    Oct. 26 - "Travelers"
    Nov. 2 - "Tabula Rasa"
    Nov. 9 - "Missing"
    Nov. 16 - "The Seer"
    Nov. 23 - No new episode
    Nov. 30 - "Miller's Crossing"
    Dec. 7 - "This Mortal Coil" (Mid-season finale)
    Dec. 14 - No new episode
    Dec. 21 - No new episode
    Dec. 28 - No new episode

Jan. 4 - "Be All My Sins Remember'd"
    Jan. 11 - "Spoils of War"
    Jan. 18 - "Quarantine"
    Jan. 25 - "Outcast"
    Feb. 1 - "Midway"
    Feb. 8 - "Trio"
    Feb. 15 - "Harmony"
    Feb. 22 - "The Kindred, Part 1"
    Feb. 29 - "The Kindred, Part 2"
    Mar. 7 - Season Finale (Untitled)

However, I'd like to know who gave it to Gateworld (not too much to ask) and maybe they'll see this post and reply. Could be SciFi, and if it is,just clarify it and if it's not SciFi or NBC or someone official, we should take it with a grain of salt.
    Last edited by prion; 24 August 2007, 05:07 AM.

Well, if it is correct, it's looking very good No stupidly long gaps hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
      Well, if it is correct, it's looking very good No stupidly long gaps hopefully
      Well, I'm hoping it's correct as a long gap is insane. Hell, the major networks lost a few shows with those dumb months-long gaps.

I'm not sure if the descriptions of the episodes are official either. This is why I asked for clarification, which hopefully will be forthcoming (and maybe they can add just two words "from SciFi" on the main page).

Comment

Wait...wait.

Is that a typo?

The 29th is a SATURDAY.
        McKay : (incredibly high pitched) HEEEY! IT'S MISTER MOM! How are the kids??

Zelenka: Do not even SPEAK to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ata_beckett View Post
          Wait...wait.

Is that a typo?

The 29th is a SATURDAY.
          Guh, you're right.... I reported it, so hopefully it'll get corrected (or verified) today.

Comment

Horray!!! We've been blessed, I can't wait. Plus, I can so handle a 3 week hiatus over a 6 months any day of the week.
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
              Guh, you're right.... I reported it, so hopefully it'll get corrected (or verified) today.
              That beeeeeetter be a typo on GW's part.
              McKay : (incredibly high pitched) HEEEY! IT'S MISTER MOM! How are the kids??

Zelenka: Do not even SPEAK to me.

Comment

Well, hard to tell. We don't know who gave them the info!

Comment

Sci-Fi would do such intelligent thing like not give 6-months break? Hard to believe But, of course, if is it true, then it´s cool.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Wait, did everyone read the ep blurbs? I'm trying to avoid spoilers but I figured the TV Guide style blurbs wouldn't say much.

But after reading them, I can't help but wonder if "Missing" and "The Seer" are related, whether as a two-parter or whether as connected episodes a la Instinct/Conversion or Progeny/Real World....
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Well, it's a good thing that there will be a break during winter since I'll probably be leaving the country for a few weeks and I don't want to miss any episodes.
                      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Its previously been announced that S4 would start on the 28th so I think that is probably just a GW type. It wouldn't make any sense for the season premiere to be on a saturday and then all the other eps on fridays.
                        I hope that's a type mainly cos the 28th is my birthday and that's one hell of a present (even though I won't see the ep til the 29th, just knowing it aired on my birthday is enough).

Also, looking at the spoilers that is looking like a mighty strong ep schedule. Unlike previous seasons, there isn't a single ep that I can say sounds particularly dodgy. The one i`m least anticipating is Harmony but even that sounds like it could be good.
                        Although, I must add that I`m not too keen on all the rumors of various romantic relationships. Ship is ok but it seems like PTB are going to go a bit overboard this season. I`ll be ok as long as it isn't the focus.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          Wait, did everyone read the ep blurbs? I'm trying to avoid spoilers but I figured the TV Guide style blurbs wouldn't say much.

But after reading them, I can't help but wonder if "Missing" and "The Seer" are related, whether as a two-parter or whether as connected episodes a la Instinct/Conversion or Progeny/Real World....
                          Hard to tell. Still awaiting verification they're from Skiffy or NBC or an official source.

Originally posted by talyn2k1 View Post
                          Its previously been announced that S4 would start on the 28th so I think that is probably just a GW type. It wouldn't make any sense for the season premiere to be on a saturday and then all the other eps on fridays.
                          I hope that's a type mainly cos the 28th is my birthday and that's one hell of a present (even though I won't see the ep til the 29th, just knowing it aired on my birthday is enough).

Also, looking at the spoilers that is looking like a mighty strong ep schedule. Unlike previous seasons, there isn't a single ep that I can say sounds particularly dodgy. The one i`m least anticipating is Harmony but even that sounds like it could be good.
                          Although, I must add that I`m not too keen on all the rumors of various romantic relationships. Ship is ok but it seems like PTB are going to go a bit overboard this season. I`ll be ok as long as it isn't the focus.
                          I must agree if these spoilers are from Skiffy, it does show a rather strong schedule (at least based on assumptions), and yeah, "Harmony" is the only one that's iffy in the quality department, just from the spoilers. Could be good, could be a travesty (hopefully not).

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                            Hard to tell. Still awaiting verification they're from Skiffy or NBC or an official source.

I must agree if these spoilers are from Skiffy, it does show a rather strong schedule (at least based on assumptions), and yeah, "Harmony" is the only one that's iffy in the quality department, just from the spoilers. Could be good, could be a travesty (hopefully not).
                            The January 4 return date was a little surprising to me. I would have expected a little later in January. DO NOT read that as a complaint. I am thrilled at the idea of such a short wait.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana
                            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Huh, I was figuring that SGA would take a midseason break while BSG started airing in January. If this schedule is true then both SGA and BSG will be airing together - sweet!

Comment

Working...
                              X