This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trailers/Promos???

Does anyone know if there will be official trailers/promos for the movies. I posted a question to Joe on his blog but it wasn't answered.

i really hope they do bring out trailers as i think it will get so many people interested (those people who aren't fans already!)
    Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
    Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
    Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

the only one i know of is the one on the season 10 dvd set. i would think they'd be coming out with trailers. maybe online or on tv
    There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You can't remake the past, so look ahead...or risk being left behind

Comment

This is the only stuff I've seen so far:

Stargate: Ark Of Truth teaser trailer
      Stargate: Continuum (SG-1 Movie Sneak Peak)
      Stargate: Continuum filming with the USAF

The Ark Of Truth one is pretty crap, this fan made one is a hell of a lot better in my opinion...

Comment

ohhhhh....cant wait. that fan one was awesome. man. now i wish i had that puddle jumper time machine lol.

Comment

There was supposedly an AOT trailer shown at Comic-Con. I'm surprised that MGM hasn't released it online yet.

Otherwise, the Complete Series DVD set has one for both films, IIRC. That's coming in early October.
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Wow, that fan made one was incredible! Like even though I knew it was just reuses of the footage from S9 and 10 It still made me want to see AOT much more than the one on the S10 DVD

Perfecto!

Comment

Here's another fanmade one I found very good:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=R5jzzCPIqzA
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

try this one.There's a footage of ascended Adria
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                  try this one.There's a footage of ascended Adria
                  Does that have ACTUAL footage from the movie? I can't watch it right now.

Comment

Those were awesome! Thanks for posting.
                    sigpic
                    Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                      Does that have ACTUAL footage from the movie? I can't watch it right now.

If that clip is from Jeremy's Essence Design Works, then it is NOT official footage from the movie. I wrote to Jeremy about the Adria clip and he said, "Unfortunately I no longer work with Staragate, and the fire images aren't from the movie , they were just some tests I was making for my own personal work demo."

His e-mail address is on the welcome page at the website if you wish to independently confirm this yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeKayP View Post
                        If that clip is from Jeremy's Essence Design Works, then it is NOT official footage from the movie. I wrote to Jeremy about the Adria clip and he said, "Unfortunately I no longer work with Staragate, and the fire images aren't from the movie , they were just some tests I was making for my own personal work demo."

His e-mail address is on the welcome page at the website if you wish to independently confirm this yourself.
                        You actually successfully emailed him? I've emailed him twice, and haven't received one answer.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                          This is the only stuff I've seen so far:

Stargate: Ark Of Truth teaser trailer
                          Stargate: Continuum (SG-1 Movie Sneak Peak)
                          Stargate: Continuum filming with the USAF

The Ark Of Truth one is pretty crap, this fan made one is a hell of a lot better in my opinion...
                          After watching that fan video, I'm really tempted to rewatch 'Line in the Sand'. Tim Guinee was great in that episode.

It would be nice if that AOT video did contain movie footage. I was impressed with the fire/water combo of her appearance.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                            After watching that fan video, I'm really tempted to rewatch 'Line in the Sand'. Tim Guinee was great in that episode.

It would be nice if that AOT video did contain movie footage. I was impressed with the fire/water combo of her appearance.
                            All I got from that clip was some funky music... No video. How is everyone else seeing something?
                            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel View Post
                              You actually successfully emailed him? I've emailed him twice, and haven't received one answer.
                              Yes, I was actually successful at e-mailing him. Which e-mail address did you use? I used the contact Jeremy e-mail address on http://www.essencedesignworks.com/welcome.html

Comment

Working...
                              X