PDA

View Full Version : Website updates!

Alex Rubit
August 22nd, 2007, 02:21 PM
There's some new info up on the website (http://www.freewebs.com/stargate-horizon). Check out the Season Four page, which reveals a few new titles and some previously unknown information. Also, while character profiles aren't up yet, you'll find a list of the regular cast of Season Four on the Cast page. I wonder if something on the main cast list will catch someone's attention. And I'm not talking about our new cast member. ;)

Senku
August 23rd, 2007, 01:04 AM
A promotion maybe!? ;)

Edit: Reporting error on the web. 'Season Four link' doesn't work to me... :/

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
August 23rd, 2007, 02:00 AM
well what the surprise was on the main cast list i dont see it but it would be cool to see Colonel Grant Be Promoted to Brigadier General. and will jackson Be joining Horizon-1?

Senku
August 23rd, 2007, 02:33 AM
I'm at the beginning of S2, so I can be a little outdated but... I think David is now Major instead of Captain?

Edit: S4 link is working again... Maybe it was a little temporary problem.

Alex Rubit
August 23rd, 2007, 08:39 AM
well what the surprise was on the main cast list i dont see it but it would be cool to see Colonel Grant Be Promoted to Brigadier General.

It's not really a surprise, but it's something similiar to a promotion.

and will jackson Be joining Horizon-1?

Hmmm. ;)

Alex Rubit
August 23rd, 2007, 08:41 AM
I'm at the beginning of S2, so I can be a little outdated but... I think David is now Major instead of Captain?

Yeah, David is now a Major. And there's something else that's different in Season Four. I'm kind of surprised people wouldn't have been aware of that; it's been a big deal in some episodes, like "Convergence." Which I know you haven't read yet, but you'll see what I mean when you get there. ;)

One of the civilian characters just basically has a title that they didn't have before.

Naonak
August 23rd, 2007, 09:10 AM
It's not really a surprise, but it's something similiar to a promotion.

One of the civilian characters just basically has a title that they didn't have before.
Ah! Christine! Yeah... I forgot that she wasn't actually a doctor yet...

Senku
August 23rd, 2007, 12:55 PM
Yeah, David is now a Major. And there's something else that's different in Season Four. I'm kind of surprised people wouldn't have been aware of that; it's been a big deal in some episodes, like "Convergence." Which I know you haven't read yet, but you'll see what I mean when you get there. ;)

I knew that... well, I had that feeling about the David promotion thing ho ho! So Chris! I can imagine one or two comments about that from Danny ;)

s09119
August 23rd, 2007, 03:00 PM
(Sorry I keep not getting back to you, I've just checked my e-mail lol)

I've noticed you had to divide your seasons into two pages, sue to freewebs.com's annoying 15 paragraphs per page thing. I came across this problem, as well, and thought I'd offer my solution:

I posted (or, am going to) my episodes in 2 episode blocks. That way, I could fit 20 episodes in 10 paragraphs, and stay within their limit. Like this (http://www.freewebs.com/stargateavalon/season1.htm).

Not sure if you want to use this method, but it works great for me.

By the way, it's good to see Christine's finally a full-fledged doctor.

Alex Rubit
August 27th, 2007, 08:37 PM
(Sorry I keep not getting back to you, I've just checked my e-mail lol)

Just make sure to send any further emails to [email protected], as I haven't been able to access the hotmail account lately.

I've noticed you had to divide your seasons into two pages, sue to freewebs.com's annoying 15 paragraphs per page thing. I came across this problem, as well, and thought I'd offer my solution:

I posted (or, am going to) my episodes in 2 episode blocks. That way, I could fit 20 episodes in 10 paragraphs, and stay within their limit. Like this (http://www.freewebs.com/stargateavalon/season1.htm).

Not sure if you want to use this method, but it works great for me.

I'd probably do it that way if we wouldn't be upgrading the site pretty soon. It'll be getting a new url, and it won't be having any limitations like that anymore. That way we can put an entire season onto one page. It won't be free anymore, but I think it'll be worth the investment.

By the way, it's good to see Christine's finally a full-fledged doctor.

I always knew that eventually we'd be doing this. She was close to being a doctor when the series began, but once she stayed on Horizon she just never got around to going back to Earth to finish that. At least not until between Seasons Three and Four.