Commander Susan Ivanova discussion and appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commander Susan Ivanova discussion and appreciation

I love Susan Ivanova she was my favorite from B5. This is a thread to discuss her and you may post pics if you would like. I loved the range of this character you got everything with her.
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

I've seen all 5 seasons of B5, and while it's nowhere near my favorite show, I did enjoy it. I never gave Ivanova much thought, at first, but as the episodes went by, she grew on me more and more. She's one of my favorites, and I was disappointed when she left the show.

She was very funny, probably the funniest character along with Londo and G'Karr.

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
      I love Susan Ivanova she was my favorite from B5. This is a thread to discuss her and you may post pics if you would like. I loved the range of this character you got everything with her.
      I agree. Susan Ivanova was my favorite. She was great! For me, it's not really B5 without her.

Comment

Indeed, Susan was a great character. I missed her in season 5.
        Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
        Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
        Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
        --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Sinclair: Morning, Lt. Commander.
          Ivanova: Commander.
          Sinclair: Sleep well?
          Ivanova: Sleeping isn't the problem. Waking up, that is the problem. I've always had a hard time getting up when it's dark outside.
          Sinclair: But it's always dark in space.
          Ivanova: I know...I know.

lol she's so right.

ALWAYS.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

The Babylon 5 mantra:

"Ivanova is always right.
            I will listen to Ivanova.
            I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations.
            Ivanova is god.
            And, if this ever happens again,
            Ivanova will personally RIP YOUR LUNGS OUT!"

Comment

"Who am I? I'm Susan Ivanova, Commander, daughter of Andrei and Sofie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance, and the boot that is gonna kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I'm death incarnate and the last living thing that you're ever going to see. God sent me."

--Ivanova in "Between the Darkness and the Light"

Now that is what I call pure awesomeness.
              Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
              Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
              Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
              --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                "Who am I? I'm Susan Ivanova, Commander, daughter of Andrei and Sofie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance, and the boot that is gonna kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I'm death incarnate and the last living thing that you're ever going to see. God sent me."

She is totally awesome! And Claudia was a great Ivanova!

Comment

Finally a thread for my favourite B5 chara! Totally loved her sense of humour!

Some pix for the thread

Is this one still PG? A damn beautiful woman
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't see anything wrong "No boom today then boom tomorrow! Always boom tomorrow!"
                    "Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" - Tom Zarek

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                      The Babylon 5 mantra:

"Ivanova is always right.
                      I will listen to Ivanova.
                      I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations.
                      Ivanova is god.
                      And, if this ever happens again,
                      Ivanova will personally RIP YOUR LUNGS OUT!"

That has got to be by far the best line that's ever been on B5,i almost wet myself when she said that and with a straight face.....HILARIOUS!

Boy did she have a wicked sense of humour,i didn't really enjoy it the same when she wasn't in it!
                      sigpic

Comment

I LOVE Ivanova. I was so sad that she wasn't around for season 5.

I really hope we get a lost tales story about her, I would love to see a story that takes place during her first command.

I think there has got to be a good story to tell from her first year as captain of her own ship. Maybe JMS could even link it to one of the plot threads from season 5. Like maybe she was somehow involved with the rogue telepaths or something. I dunno, I just want more Susan.

Comment

I love Ivanova too, she's one of my favorite B5 characters. Now, if I only managed to shed some excess poundage, I might even start looking like CC again. When B5 was on I had more than one guy sidle up to me at a bar wondering if I knew I looked like her. That must be the nicest compliment I've ever received when it comes to looks.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                            I love Ivanova too, she's one of my favorite B5 characters. Now, if I only managed to shed some excess poundage, I might even start looking like CC again. When B5 was on I had more than one guy sidle up to me at a bar wondering if I knew I looked like her. That must be the nicest compliment I've ever received when it comes to looks.
                            Well, I wish I looked like her!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post

I loved that line, but then Marcus died and I was sad.
                              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
                              X