An Idea For Watching the DVD As A Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Idea For Watching the DVD As A Group

I would like to float an idea here for anyone that would be interested in doing it. With the DVD on the way out next week I would like to try something with watching it as a large group. So we wait a week or two so everyone has a chance to get a copy then:
    Once a week say on a Wednesday I start a topic for disc 1. So if everyone would watch disc 1 right before then we can pick apart the episodes on that disc as a group. The whole idea of this is for those of us that have seen the whole season and what to go back and talk about any and all details piece by piece. This really can’t be done in the episode section because of spoiler for noobs and I totally support that.
    What do you think? If you are interested in doing this PLEASE sign in. If you have any ideas on how to make this even better please, please, please speak up.

If this gets a good response then the first day will be September 12th.
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

We don't get the boxsets here in Oz until the 19th, Doze.

I don't understand why we can't do it in the episode section... Half the world's seen it by now... and people should know that the episode section is riddled with spoilers anyway.
    sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
    X