Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season Three: Pics, Discussions etc. (Caution: Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Three: Pics, Discussions etc. (Caution: Spoilers)

Season Three of Farscape. Pics, discussions, etc. We will not put any of season 1-3 in spoilers but use spoilers for Seasons 4 and PK Wars.

Scratch 'N Sniff

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/1171/041qa2.jpg

Guess the episode of the picture then list one
    Last edited by Skydiver; 11 September 2007, 04:03 AM.
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Sorry to bust in here and not play the game right away! I'm only on episode 11 of Season 3. I've been taking some notes as I go. If anyone would like to discuss the episodes, I'm MORE than up to it!!

Okay, back to the game...
      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Hrm... Is that pic from Infinite Possibilities?
        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sun'shyne, yes that is correct.

And yea, I supposed I'll join in as well. For episodes, I choose "Scratch & Sniff"
          Last edited by Xicer; 11 September 2007, 11:22 AM.

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.

Comment

WooHoo! I'm still not very far in that season, so this pic is going to be an easy one... It's from my Favourite Episode sofar!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Okay, here's the start of my notes for Season 3!!

I'll put them in spoilers, althought it 'Season's of Death' So really, if you're in this thread, you should have seen it by now LMAO!!

Seasons of Death - 3.1
              Spoiler:
              1. The Fight Scene with Harvey and John was preceless! "Sorry Sweetheart!!"

2. "And as for you, DO NOT make me tongue you!!" Great use of workds there

3. Well, that made me cry.... "Aeryn gone. Want to die." 1 for Season Three, 0 for Sunny....

4. Whoa!! Chi and D'Argo's son! Didn't see that coming at all [ /sarcasm ]

5. Stark has too many morals LOL!!

6. Love Critchon's outfit... is Ben's hair darker?

7. D'Argo hates the cold... he'd never survive a Canadian winter LOL!

8. Zhaan & Aeryn's Unity scene was great!! "I love you, but more importantly, Critchon loves you!" AWWWW!

9. When D'Argo stabbed the Skaaran and it eventually died, it sounded like it deflated....

10. Was John Chewing Hubba Bubba gum??

Okay, so I never claimed I would make some enlightened observations...
              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sun'shyne, I've not seen the episode yet, but know it's from Meltdown

I don't have any pictures, so how about a S3 quote instead?

"Freeze or fry"

Who, when and to whom

I just finished Season of Death for the second time ...

Spoiler:
                I really liked the opening scene … reminded me of kids asking “are we there yet? Are we there yet?” Pilot is definitely having a hard time dealing with Aeryn’s loss, and dealing with pestering crew members!

How about those Scorpy / "Greenslick" scenes??? I'll admit I had to look the other way ... Gross!!!! Scorpy eats John’s brain!!!! Scorpy stabs Greenslick in the back of the skull, takes over Greenslick and makes Greenslick eat his finger (yuck!!!) Creepy!!!

Then John and Harvey - Harvey threatens John and John puts Harvey in his place (in the dumpster). Love that scene !!! Hoorah!!

Aeryn’s shows up to help take down the Scarren, and D’Argo doesn’t say a word? Loved the John and Aeryn reunion though (both of ‘em). At least at the end, John did ask Aeryn if she had “finished her rounds”, but I would have liked to have seen Aeryn talking to all the other crew members.

Here’s a deleted scene between Pilot and Aeryn:
                Pilot: I … still can’t believe it … it’s a miracle!
                Aeryn: Well, Pilot, apparently miracles can happen.
                Pilot: Welcome back.
                [Aeryn lays head on Pilots “shoulder”]

Great Stark and Crais scenes in this episode. Those are two characters that I've had some trouble getting a handle on, even through Season 2.

Loved Crais in this episode. He goes after Scorpy and avenges Aeryn’s death (he thinks). I especially liked it when he said "Fire!", was that a gleam in his eye I saw?

Finally starting to like Stark, great scenes with Zhaan in this episode. I've seen the next three episodes, and will admit to crying buckets in SIW: Wait for the Wheel. I hated to see Zhaan go, but believe the writers did a superb job.

Comment

This is the season that had the princess trilogy right.
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Nope that was S2

Comment

Self Inflicted Wounds pt.1 - Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda
                      Spoiler:
                      1. I love Stark, he's so Shakespearian in a twisted sort of way!

2. I would really love a cap from the Intro just a split second before Ben's name comes up.. that look on his face... wow!!

3. The way Stark uses his eyes in speech makes me think of Captain Jack Sparrow LOL!! "You're pretty!!"

4. It's a worm in the wormhole!!....how ironic.....

Self Inflicted Wounds pt.2 - Wait for the Wheel
                      Spoiler:
                      1. I've always loved the moments shared by Zhaan and Aeryn. They're always so touching!

2. Zhaan's good-bye speech was heart wrenching... "Always together joined as one" "Peace of mind, peace of spirit, peace of soul"
                      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                        Scratch 'N Sniff

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/1171/041qa2.jpg

Guess the episode of the picture then list one
                        Awesome pic, but it's too large. I greened ya with an explanation.
                        sigpic
                        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Ladies and gents

If your picture is wider than 700 pixels, please do NOT Post it with IMG tags.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Sorry about that. I made it smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                              Self Inflicted Wounds pt.1 - Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda
                              Spoiler:
                              1. I love Stark, he's so Shakespearian in a twisted sort of way!

2. I would really love a cap from the Intro just a split second before Ben's name comes up.. that look on his face... wow!!

3. The way Stark uses his eyes in speech makes me think of Captain Jack Sparrow LOL!! "You're pretty!!"

4. It's a worm in the wormhole!!....how ironic.....

Self Inflicted Wounds pt.2 - Wait for the Wheel
                              Spoiler:
                              1. I've always loved the moments shared by Zhaan and Aeryn. They're always so touching!

2. Zhaan's good-bye speech was heart wrenching... "Always together joined as one" "Peace of mind, peace of spirit, peace of soul"

SIW: PI -

Spoiler:
                              Yes, I think my expression was the same as Aeryn's when Stark said "You're pretty". WTF???? I mean, talk about bad timing!

Re your #4 ... that totally slipped by me. I guess I was having a hard time getting past the snake ... I hate snakes!

SIW: PII -

Spoiler:
                              Zhaan's whole speech and all those Stark/Zhaan scenes throughout had me in tears. Then everybody's reaction and all their tears. Even Pilot cried! And especially when she talked to Stark at the end.

You know, I think this is the first time I saw Pilot and Rygel in the same scene, and just having them side by side was mind-blowing. I mean, Pilot looked so HUGE and Rygel look so tiny in that scene. I think that was a touching scene between them, Rygel telling Pilot that he really likes him.

Comment

Working...
                              X