Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season One: Pics, Discussions etc. (Caution: Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season One: Pics, Discussions etc. (Caution: Spoilers)

Season One of Farscape. Pics, discussions, etc. We will not put any of season one in spoilers but use spoilers for Seasons 2- 4 and PK Wars.

That's from DNA Mad Scientist, right? Alright, here's mine:

Guess the episode of the picture, then list one.
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Is that from PK Tech Girl? (with the Zelbinion shown?)

If so, I can't post a pic right now so someone can take it. Or I will add one later.

Comment

I think I saw the first ep and it was interesting. When does Chiana come on?
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Randy, yes that was where my pic was from.

poundpuppy, Chiana comes sometime in the second half of season one I believe
          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
            I think I saw the first ep and it was interesting. When does Chiana come on?
            Ep 15 Durka Returns
            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Season 1 is so different from the rest of Farscape, that you could almost say it was a totally different show. That's from watching S1 in syndication following watching and rewatching S2 in syndication and DVD's.

The two are so different, it's unreal! (Or maybe it's just me.)

But S1 was a great season, IMO, with very few dudds (can't think of any right now, but it's been a few months since I've seen most of the eps).

Durka Returns is a great episode.

S2 spoilers ...
              Spoiler:
              I especially like how Durka continued to return as well, and how Rygel deals with him in LGM S2. That was classic! Yea for Rygel!!

I think it's great how things that happen in S1 show up in later seasons, and even in PKW. Even the little things, such as the scene in an early S1 episode between John/Aeryn that is basically repeated in PKW. (Someone else pointed this out in another post).

Comment

I just heard that in "A Human Reaction" the montage at the end were pictures taken from Ben's personal scapbook. It was mentioned that it came from the audio commentary for AHR. Anybody else hear this? Or am I such a ditz that I'm the last to figure this out?

I remember thinking when I first saw the ep that it would be really cool if they were using real pictures from when BB was a kid, but figured with what I've heard how he keeps his personal life personal and private (as it should be), that there was no way those pictures were real.

So my curiosity is really piqued.

Comment

I don't know what ep it was but when Rygel was kidnaped and he was in jail or holding area what ever when he said that the people on the ship hated him and he started to cry I started to cry too.
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I don't know what ep it was but when Rygel was kidnaped and he was in jail or holding area what ever when he said that the people on the ship hated him and he started to cry I started to cry too.

I think that was from Throne for a Loss, though I don't remember that particular scene. Only episode I can remember right off where Rygel was in jail, other than the times they had him locked up on Moya.

Hopefully it'll show up in Syndication soon so I can get a refresher

Comment

Originally posted by MFA View Post
                      I just heard that in "A Human Reaction" the montage at the end were pictures taken from Ben's personal scapbook. It was mentioned that it came from the audio commentary for AHR. Anybody else hear this? Or am I such a ditz that I'm the last to figure this out?
                      I do recall him saying that in the commentary. If you look at the pictures, you can tell. There are some that are obviously him when he was younger

Comment

I watched that the other day. He was clearly bothered by it (another moment when you forget he's a pupppet), but he didn't cry that I could tell.

Comment

Working...
                        X