Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know You Watch Too Much Babylon 5 When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Know You Watch Too Much Babylon 5 When...

Ok. Ripped off of YKYAGHW... Whatever...

YKYWTMB5W...

You call grape tomatoes "little red fruits."

You believe that there's a Babylon 5 quote for everything.

You buy Tron just because Bruce Boxleitner is in it (good movie anyway...)

Even though you're two years too old, you do the Junior Ranger Program at Arches National Park for obvious reasons.

Have fun.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

...you tap the back of your hand when you hear the phone ring.
    ...everytime you see Chekov on Star Trek, you think he's Bester.
    ...you get creeped out when a waitor at a restaurant asks you "What do you want?"
    ...you become deathly afraid of walking in the sunlight because you don't want to encounter any "shadows"
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Whenever somebody leaves, you get the urge to (and probably do) say: "If you go to Z'Ha'Dum...you will die."

You have an insatiable craving for Spoo.
      Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
      http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

... You get angry when people answer "Who are you?" with a name/occupation/rank etc.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

...whenever you feel someone is being ignorant, you have to urge to say "There is a hole in you mind"

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.

Comment

You search for the book of G'Kar as a real religeous icon.

You're only response is 'yes' whenever someone asks you a question.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

you try to kill spiders with your mind cuz they remind you of Shadows (shape wise)

you have a headache and wonder when you passed throught sector 14.
              sigpic

Comment

You tell somebody to ask you a non yes or no question, and then say "Yes."

When somebody asks "Where did you come from?" You say "I have always been here."

Comment

Originally posted by Elles View Post

You buy Tron just because Bruce Boxleitner is in it (good movie anyway...)
                  When you can properly point out that Peter Jurasik was also in tron
                  "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

Comment

...you can correctly spell and pronounce JMS's last name.

Comment

you see a quote and can see it and the scene clearly in your mind
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Night Marshal View Post
                        When you can properly point out that Peter Jurasik was also in tron
                        And Jeff Bridges was also on Babylon 5.

When you say (accidentally) "One nation under the Great Maker" during the pledge.

Comment

When you watch B5 you keep an eye peeled for cultural references to movies, books, etc.

For example the colorful spiral figure that showed up on the computer screen in A Spider in the Web and gave Abel Horn his new orders was taken almost as-is from the Tron downloading sequence.
                          sigpic

Comment

You can't return your steak knife to the drawer until it's drawn blood.
                            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

You own at least one completely transparent quartz crystal and seriously consider how to make a computer access port for it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X