Suits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suits

I know some of the people with powers want to use them for good, I know super hero costumes are out of the question, so what would you imagion the modern super hero costume would look like and what is the suit can do and if you can draw the suit to each charecter and know how to put your drawing on forum put it on here.

First off, I don't think I've seen you in this part so welcome to the Heroes area!

I like that there is no uniformity to them with what they wear or other wise. Where are you in the shows? I really can say too much if you have not seen them on line in the UK.
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

People here in the UK are going crazy for heroes.

Comment

There is a lot to go crazy over.
        Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Ideally, I'd imagine superhero suits would be more for usability than flashy stuff. Hiro's outfit is pretty close. If I had his power, I'd have a reliable watch, mapping systems (GPS would be out of the question), utility belt (think Batman... I'd have to climb a lot of steps potentially), and sunglasses.

Armor... maybe light leathers. Assuming I don't get distracted, I don't need armor to stop bullets; I can sidestep them.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
            Armor... maybe light leathers. Assuming I don't get distracted, I don't need armor to stop bullets; I can sidestep them.
            I still think hiro should go to the future and get some nice futuristic super polymer armour

Peter and Claire should get some sort of back of the neck/head armour gear and Claire should also get a gun, she looks good with a gun

Comment

claire would need a helmet, to protect her delicate brain,

nathan would do well in some sort of streamlined, low weight, low friction suit, he can fly fast without it, but imagine how fast he could with it.

niki should wear something similar to what she wore in jay and silend bob strike back.
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

Really I thought Nathan looked ok in the power suit. What's funnier to see than a guy flying around in a nice business suit.
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

i think hiro should wear a star trek uniform and everytime he teleports he shouold say 'Energize'
                  sigpic

Comment

For the most part, I'm just fine with them not having actual costumes of any kind.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I thought the whole point of Heroes is that they're just your everyday Joe and Jane Blow with cool abilities.
                      Maybe I'm lacking in imagination but I think if they start wearing fancy gear, then people will really have reason to call it an X-Men rip off.

I definitely don't want Hiro to degenerate into utter silliness.
                      sigpic
                      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        For the most part, I'm just fine with them not having actual costumes of any kind.
                        Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
                        I thought the whole point of Heroes is that they're just your everyday Joe and Jane Blow with cool abilities.
                        Maybe I'm lacking in imagination but I think if they start wearing fancy gear, then people will really have reason to call it an X-Men rip off.

I definitely don't want Hiro to degenerate into utter silliness.
                        ^^ Agreed!
                        Doze Out...

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                          ^^ Agreed!
                          I also agree however I still think that they should get practical stuff that enhances their powers... No spandex or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
                            I also agree however I still think that they should get practical stuff that enhances their powers... No spandex or anything.
                            Agreed.
                            Spoiler:
                            But have they not already started to do just that? Future Hiro had a sword and a very nice jacket. Also, is not the ability to blend in to a crowd, a form of camouflage? I challenge that at the end of season five most if not all will have extras that will them in some way. We are after all only at the end of season one.
                            Doze Out...

Comment

OK. What purpose would a cap have? How could it help one of the characters?

For me a simple Jedi robe would be cool but only if it had some reason to be.
                              Doze Out...

Comment

Working...
                              X