Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want a movie where Tealc becomes leader of the Jaffa!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want a movie where Tealc becomes leader of the Jaffa!

I know weve seen alternate realities where Bra'Tac is top Jaffa, but it is Teal'c who started the rebellion that defeated the Gua'ould and id bet he plays a big role in the defeat of the Ori as well.

I think the next movie should tie up the Jaffa's story and put Tealc as king/emperor/president!

No way, Bra'tac for President 2008

Teal'c would be nowhere without Bra'tac and we've seen over and over where Teal'c doesn't want to lead. I think that in his soul, he's a fighter, a defender, not a leader. Bra'tac on the other handis the leader and more importantly, the heart because he can just inspire anyone to anything.

They've got a sort of Worf/Martok thing going on.

sigpic

Comment

Dude. I would love to see one of the movies focus or B plot on Teal'c and the Jaffa storyline. I know how many people hate it and roll their eyes about the Jaffa episodes, but Teal'c is my second favorite character and I want to see him in the films more than just as window dressing.

It'd be cool but I doubt it would happen. I can hope though! I am interested in seeing First Prime Teal'c again though in the second film.
      sigpic
      sig by kidwizz

Comment

I would like a movie where this is main story and bra tak becomes leader becasue if tealc became leader where would he find time to go out with sg1
        sigpic
        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
        Metal gear fan

Comment

Have to agree with SaberBlade... it should be Bra'tac that leads the Jaffa.
          "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
            Have to agree with SaberBlade... it should be Bra'tac that leads the Jaffa.
            I also think Bra'tac leading the Jaffa would be a good way to go. IMO, he'd be the one to finally get the Jaffa as a people on the right track.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Teal'c should sit on the counsil and be given and great fleet and several garrisons of troops to command, while Bra'tec should be the High Counsler

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                I know weve seen alternate realities where Bra'Tac is top Jaffa, but it is Teal'c who started the rebellion that defeated the Gua'ould and id bet he plays a big role in the defeat of the Ori as well.

I think the next movie should tie up the Jaffa's story and put Tealc as king/emperor/president!
                I'd like to correct you on one key point. Teal'c did not start the rebellion, he merely brought it to the forefront so it could spread, so to speak. Bra'tac is actually the one who started the rebellion. He's is the one that taught Teal'c to question the validity of the Goa'ulds as gods. Remember? I'm referring to when Teal'c became First Prime for Apophis. The tree of rebellion always starts out as the seed of doubt. So really, Bra'tac started it all. But then again, the Tok'ra may have played a role in it as well. Then there is always the Tau'ri and the death of Ra. I just don't think what Teal'c did was the only thing that lead to the rebellion. It's much more complex than that. Just my opinion.
                Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

What about the Sodan? They sort of planted the very initial seeds.
                  Last edited by PG15; 18 August 2007, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    What about the Sodan? They sorted planted the very initial seeds.
                    Did you miss season 9?

Comment

Originally posted by Konrad9 View Post
                      Did you miss season 9?
                      Did you miss the post before PG15's?

Comment

Yeah, I think Bra'Tac should be the leader, but Teal'c should be on the Council. He belongs with his people.

In my remake universe, when SG-1 ends Stargate: Crusade (The Ori arc, but it's a spin-off this time) begins and Teal'c guest-stars a few times as a member of the Jaffa High Council.
                        Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                        http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

damn straight, I have thought for years that Teal'c and Bra'tac should rule the Jaffa, they've shown they need a strong leader with a brain, and someone who realises just how significant Earth was in freeing them. Teal'c and bra'tac for leadership together.
                          sigpic
                          If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
                          I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

how about if they did a movie with jaffa politics, earth politics, (perhaps aftermath of '08 elections) and sg-1 saving the day that everyone else has ignored because of all the politics, it would be a cool mirror to the season 1, and season 7 finale arcs.
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                            Quotes!
                            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla View Post
                              I'd like to correct you on one key point. Teal'c did not start the rebellion, he merely brought it to the forefront so it could spread, so to speak. Bra'tac is actually the one who started the rebellion. He's is the one that taught Teal'c to question the validity of the Goa'ulds as gods. Remember? I'm referring to when Teal'c became First Prime for Apophis. The tree of rebellion always starts out as the seed of doubt. So really, Bra'tac started it all. But then again, the Tok'ra may have played a role in it as well. Then there is always the Tau'ri and the death of Ra. I just don't think what Teal'c did was the only thing that lead to the rebellion. It's much more complex than that. Just my opinion.
                              And Teal'c merely followed the path of his father, slain by Cronos because his lack of faith.

That said, Bra'tac is getting old, so I could see Bra'tac being in a council, while Teal'c would be a war general of some sort.

But that film should be treated seriously, damn it.
                              Make the Jaffa look good, not like underarmed twits incapable of aiming at a tree.
                              The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Working...
                              X