PDA

View Full Version : 30 Days of Night

fugiman
August 16th, 2007, 12:42 PM
I didn't see this any where so I posted it. This movies looks awsome. I can't wait for this to come out. I loved Sin City and this is based off of a graphic novel as well so lets hope its just as great

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WI5v6rcHsSM

Daedalus-304
August 16th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Wow, looks creepy. I'll have to see it sometime.

fugiman
August 16th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Wow, looks creepy. I'll have to see it sometime.

I can't wait for it too

Admiral Mappalazarou
August 18th, 2007, 01:32 AM
The highs of that trailer;

- Eliza Dushku looks sexiable in that blonde wig and the fact that got her, out of all people, to say that 'vampire's don't exist' considering her history in Buffy.
- Sam Riami's helping to make it
- It looks pretty awesome

I might give it a go too.

fugiman
August 18th, 2007, 09:04 PM
The highs of that trailer;

- Eliza Dushku looks sexiable in that blonde wig and the fact that got her, out of all people, to say that 'vampire's don't exist' considering her history in Buffy.
- Sam Riami's helping to make it
- It looks pretty awesome

I might give it a go too.

Oh I will give it a go:D

the fifth man
August 18th, 2007, 09:09 PM
I'll definitely check it out.

Teelie
August 18th, 2007, 11:02 PM
I've read one of the sequel books and have the original graphic novel to read. The vamps are very much creepy/scary and I hope they relate that well to the movie adaption. It's definitely not "Interview With A Vampire." :p

Admiral Mappalazarou
August 19th, 2007, 12:28 AM
I've read one of the sequel books and have the original graphic novel to read. The vamps are very much creepy/scary and I hope they relate that well to the movie adaption. It's definitely not "Interview With A Vampire." :p
hey i liked that movie...

fugiman
August 19th, 2007, 12:32 AM

It is a good movie that I do enjoy but I can't wait to see this movie and who wrote the Graphic Novel?

Teelie
August 20th, 2007, 07:10 PM

It's not that the movie was bad but that the vampires were so aristocratic and "human" acting for much of it.

fugiman
August 20th, 2007, 07:16 PM
It's not that the movie was bad but that the vampires were so aristocratic and "human" acting for much of it.

I still thought it was pretty good because I always thought that Vampires were aristocratic and consider themselves better then humans

Admiral Mappalazarou
August 20th, 2007, 11:14 PM
Meh it was still better than Queen of the Damned. That movie has issues.

Zatarc
August 24th, 2007, 09:32 PM

Now I like that movie lol. For sure it had its issues but it was still pretty descent...not like aome of the crap out there.

Hmmm, anyway, this sounds intriguing...gotta wait till i get home tonight before I can view the trailer...damn work block sYouTube and the unblockers lmao

the fifth man
August 25th, 2007, 08:23 PM
After seeing the trailer, I am very excited about how good this movie could be.

fugiman
August 26th, 2007, 05:14 PM
After seeing the trailer, I am very excited about how good this movie could be.

It looks awsome and I can't wait for it

AnUbIs2004
August 26th, 2007, 08:51 PM
The trailer is certainly interesting. Of course the trailer for that Blood Hunter was interesting, but that turned out to be a complete bomb. I doubt this will be as bad, just as long as they avoid typical hollywood/horror/vampire cliches.

I just hope the vampires are truly evil. This recent Hollywood romanticizing of blood suckers is just moronic at the very least. Make them evil, ugly, and dangerous, then it is interesting. Lately though these Hollywood vampires are about as threatening as my 1lb Bichon.

fugiman
August 27th, 2007, 12:40 PM
The trailer is certainly interesting. Of course the trailer for that Blood Hunter was interesting, but that turned out to be a complete bomb. I doubt this will be as bad, just as long as they avoid typical hollywood/horror/vampire cliches.

I just hope the vampires are truly evil. This recent Hollywood romanticizing of blood suckers is just moronic at the very least. Make them evil, ugly, and dangerous, then it is interesting. Lately though these Hollywood vampires are about as threatening as my 1lb Bichon.

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst is what I say when I watch a trailer because Spiderman 3 was horrible

the fifth man
August 27th, 2007, 07:55 PM
Hope for the best and prepare for the worst is what I say when I watch a trailer because Spiderman 3 was horrible

Trailers do have a habit of showing the best of movies. Or at least portraying them in the best way possible. I really hope that isn't the case with this movie.

fugiman
August 27th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Trailers do have a habit of showing the best of movies. Or at least portraying them in the best way possible. I really hope that isn't the case with this movie.

Agreed

FoolishPleasure
August 28th, 2007, 06:07 AM
This is one movie I'm really looking forward to, along with the next AVP. Its been awhile since I've seen a really good horror movie. *crossing fingers*

That's because they didn't follow the book, which was very good.

the fifth man
August 28th, 2007, 07:48 PM
This is one movie I'm really looking forward to, along with the next AVP. Its been awhile since I've seen a really good horror movie. *crossing fingers*

My problem is, nothing seems to shock me anymore. I guess I've just become to desensitized.

FoolishPleasure
August 29th, 2007, 06:05 AM
My problem is, nothing seems to shock me anymore. I guess I've just become to desensitized.

The only films I can outright rave about in the last few years would be "The Ring" and "The Descent" (with the original UK ending, not the crummy US market ending).

I'm hoping "30 Days. ." is good, and Stephen King's "The Mist" seems to be getting good word of mouth. Time will tell. ;)

fugiman
October 5th, 2007, 11:09 PM
Its coming soon anyone else looking forward to it as much as I am?

the fifth man
October 6th, 2007, 10:22 PM
Its coming soon anyone else looking forward to it as much as I am?

I'm personally very interested in this film from the previews I've been seeing.:)

fugiman
October 7th, 2007, 01:24 AM
I'm personally very interested in this film from the previews I've been seeing.:)

It looks awsome and can't wait for it

I wish I had the graphic novels

But I can't wait to see this it looks so bad ass:D

tombombadil
October 7th, 2007, 01:32 PM
I didn't see this any where so I posted it. This movies looks awsome. I can't wait for this to come out. I loved Sin City and this is based off of a graphic novel as well so lets hope its just as great

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WI5v6rcHsSM

yeah but the sin city writer(frank miller) didn't right thirty days of night though. Byt still, the comic was amazing! and from the trailer it looks like they got a lot of it right. i can't wait to see the movie and read the sequels to the comics

Xzyl
October 8th, 2007, 07:53 AM
Eliza Dushku looks sexiable in that blonde wig and the fact that got her, out of all people, to say that 'vampire's don't exist' considering her history in Buffy.
Maybe she is trying to say she has lost her Faith.

Has anybody else caught the prequel web episodes 30 Days of Night: Blood Trails

If not you can catch it here, its only up to part 5:

http://www.fearnet.com/Video.aspx?mid=db2bd56d-9a5e-4b2f-b589-209fb40b3498

the fifth man
October 8th, 2007, 07:52 PM
Maybe she is trying to say she has lost her Faith.

Has anybody else caught the prequel web episodes 30 Days of Night: Blood Trails

If not you can catch it here, its only up to part 5:

http://www.fearnet.com/Video.aspx?mid=db2bd56d-9a5e-4b2f-b589-209fb40b3498

Thanks for the link. I'll have to check those out.:)