This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The father revealed (seer spoilers)

(If you don't know what I'm talking about, stop reading now.)

It was me, I'm the lucky *******!
    Geral Corasjo

If you make such threads again, you won't have more children!
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
      If you make such threads again, you won't have more children!
      DONT BE HARSH....
      HE KNOWS THAT TEYLA WOULD NEVER GO FOR HIM UNLESS HE PULLED A BORAT AND GOT HER IN THE SACK
      sigpic
      i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

Comment

Originally posted by Athosian Death facilitator View Post
        DONT BE HARSH....
        HE KNOWS THAT TEYLA WOULD NEVER GO FOR HIM UNLESS HE PULLED A BORAT AND GOT HER IN THE SACK
        LOL..you get a nice green for that

Comment

I suppose, it serves me right for being impatient and trying to spoil a major plot device for season 4.

Bad Mags. Ignore spoilery titled threads
          : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
          : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

you know what i wouldnt blame you... RL is very very pretty, and im sure you will produce lovely wraith hybrid offspring!!!
            I'l bust out some cubans aye??

Green for cubans!!!
            The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

what in the world are we talking about???? i'm confused!!!
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                what in the world are we talking about???? i'm confused!!!
                When i know hwo to fix spoilers ill write the answer for u
                The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Am I missing somethig here , or what !?!?
                  sigpic

Comment

oh!!!!!!!!! I get it, shame on me for searching the threads in search of more spoilers.
                    sigpic

Comment

so who is the father then?
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Michael: Jinto, I am your father!

Sorry...something I wrote in the parenthood speculation thread

I think it's Michael...either that or that marine she had her eye on got lucky.

Another thought though...perhaps she's impregnated by Michael via DNA samples he's managed to steal from Atlantis, and the father could be anyone in Atlantis...
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Spoiler:
                          The dad of Teyla's baby is Bruce Wayne. It was a conspiracy by Agent Waller to create another Batman who was genetically superior than Bruce Wayne.
                          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            The dad of Teyla's baby is Bruce Wayne. It was a conspiracy by Agent Waller to create another Batman who was genetically superior than Bruce Wayne.
                            If that's the case Teyla has some bloody great taste.
                            Spoiler:
                            Bruce Wayne (Batman)
                            is the greatest character that was ever created counting DC AND Marvel. Bless their kid, that kid got to pick from the creme de la creme of gene pools. ~sigh~
                            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Spoiler:

That was actually how Bruce Wayne's children were conceived. Agent Waller did a psychological profile of all the people living in Gotham and found the McGinnis's were an exact match. That not being good enough, she used nanites to edit Mr. McGinnis's reproductive material to Bruce Wayne's. Terry McGinnis, who became the 2nd Batman (Batman Beyond), was conceived. The plan was scrapped when Mrs McGinnis conceived Matt, and therefore Bruce's 2nd son. She had even gone so far as to nearly order the assassination of Terry's parents before calling it off. Bruce Wayne never knew about this until sometime in the middle of Batman Beyond, and kept this information from Terry. He didn't find out until he was 34.

Wow..../Batman mode over

Still, if Bruce Wayne was Teyla's baby daddy, and I'm sure Bruce Wayne is well known enough that he could go to Atlantis if he wanted to, Teyla made the wise choice of mates.

http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                              X