This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Food

I would send Osama Bin Ladin and other terrorist organisation to Atlantis as prisoners and should be eaten by the Wraith.
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Make the Wraith stronger?

And when you look at it, terrorist aren't so bad. What would you do if you had an occupying army in your backyard dictating your country's policy. The only difference between terrorist and freedom fighters are the people who write the history books.
    When you give me a negative reputation posting, usually because you disagree with my OPINION, sign your work!

Comment

Let's maintain topic, please. Thanks guys.

Comment

How could you say that Al-qeada and other terrorist group are freedom fighters. Have you seen a video of Jack Kinsley beheading. Do they show mercy on the guy? NO! they are bloodthirsty murders who kill in the name of their god.

When I saw the video, I wanted to join the Marine Corp or the Army to join the fight against these animals. There should be a new Geneva Convention about treating and questioning new kind of threats.
        sigpic
        The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Ummm... and what does ANY of this have to do with the Wraith or their food??

Personally, I think sending prisoners and/or other bad guys as food for the Wraith is a cheap cop-out to actually dealing with the problem ourselves. Plus, it sinks us to their level.

I think the Wraith only suck life-forces because they've never had cotton candy. Someone on the Atlantis team should have brought a cotton candy maker as their personal item.

Comment

Could we send the Aaschen to the wraith as food.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              Could we send the Aaschen to the wraith as food.
              I think the Aschen are too sneaky for that to work. With our luck, they'd probably forge an alliance with the Wraith. Maybe they have a natural immunity or something. Or the Wraith decide to use them as a tool. They both tend to favor genetic bombs of one type or another. If they ever got together to compare notes... that would be a very bad thing.

Comment

How about Vice President Kinsey and all his minions.
                sigpic

Comment

I say we dont get offtopic and we dont send people o'er the rainbow.

Did you know that the Norse Gods had a path to lead from Earth (Midgard) to their home (Asgard) which was a rainbow path known as Bisfrost? Therefore, Bisfrost could refer to the stargate. Muah. I am a genius.

Comment

Maybe the Wraith feed on tumors, like that dude on X-files (you have something I need... )! Whatever they eat, its ALWAYS better with a healthy smattering of Ketchup. Mmmmmm...
                    [email protected]
                    http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                    One nation under dog
                    There of which I stand alone
                    A face in the crowd
                    Unsung, against the mold
                    Without a doubt
                    Singled out
                    The only way I know

Comment

I think sending ANYONE as food to the Wraith makes us less human. Or at least less humane.

Comment

On the contrary Shades, in my opinion sending people as Wraith food would only prove (in my eyes anyway) that we ARE still human. Its exactly the sort of thing that we have been doing for hundreds of years for crying out loud!
                        [email protected]
                        http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                        One nation under dog
                        There of which I stand alone
                        A face in the crowd
                        Unsung, against the mold
                        Without a doubt
                        Singled out
                        The only way I know

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          Personally, I think sending prisoners and/or other bad guys as food for the Wraith is a cheap cop-out to actually dealing with the problem ourselves. Plus, it sinks us to their level.
                          Isn't that how we got Australia? /run (just kidding, Aussies)

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          I think the Wraith only suck life-forces because they've never had cotton candy. Someone on the Atlantis team should have brought a cotton candy maker as their personal item.
                          One word: S'mores.

In the Stargate universe, I think Simmons would have made a nice meal. Then again, if the Waith feed on life-force, then I doubt he could have provided much sustenance.
                          Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                          O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                          - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                          - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                          once done, cannot be undone...
                          brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Originally posted by Jprime
                            On the contrary Shades, in my opinion sending people as Wraith food would only prove (in my eyes anyway) that we ARE still human. Its exactly the sort of thing that we have been doing for hundreds of years for crying out loud!
                            Hence why I went back and qualified it as humane. Anyway, just because humanity consists of a bunch of bloodthirsty insensitive bottom-feeders doesn't mean we have to ACT like it all the time.

AG- Mmmm.... s'mores.

I just had a slice of home-made apple pie, fresh from the oven with a big oozing scoop of vanilla ice cream and a cold glass of milk. I'd suggest that as an alternate food for Wraiths, but I'd probably be accused of trying to Americanize them.

Popcorn, anyone? hehe

Comment

Originally posted by David
                              Let's maintain topic, please. Thanks guys.
                              I think some moderator should cancel messages that refer to precise real present political events.
                              No rep points, I'm out of the Karma now. No title would be perfect.
                              I apologize for not having time to read everything, and missing relevant contributions.
                              Please don't read my posts as important about real life issues, and don't reply as such.

Comment

Working...
                              X