PDA

View Full Version : Rush Hour 3

2ndgenerationalteran
August 12th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Did they use the same place in Rush Hour 3 as they did in Heroes? I think it was called Kirby Plaza.

Doze
August 12th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Did they use the same place in Rush Hour 3 as they did in Heroes? I think it was called Kirby Plaza.Got Link?

What are you talking about?

2ndgenerationalteran
August 13th, 2007, 12:20 AM
it was somehwere in the begining, they only walked past it but the red spiral staircase art thing stood out.

ARMS
August 13th, 2007, 01:02 AM
It's a famous New York location..

cheese
August 13th, 2007, 01:38 AM
It's a famous New York location..

No it's not.

Kirby Plaza is named for the ledgendary Jack Kirby and does not exist.

The shooting location with the red spiral is in Los Angeles (I can't recall the exactname of the place off the top of my head), where Heroes is filmed.

ARMS
August 13th, 2007, 01:45 AM
No it's not.

The shooting location with the red spiral is in Los Angeles (I can't recall the exactname of the place off the top of my head), where Heroes is filmed.
I've seen it in many NY based films and games though..

cheese
August 13th, 2007, 02:00 AM
The location used for Kirby Plaza is actually the Arco Plaza in downtown Los Angeles at 515 South Flower St, the old Bank of America building, now City National Plaza. The building, as seen on Heroes, still shows the street address 515.

There is a google maps link there that shows the orange spiral at that location.

jds1982
August 22nd, 2007, 07:23 AM
No it's not.

Still it's cool that they named a place, even an imaginary place after Jack Kirby.