This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sci-fi Channel Classic Original Series

What were your favorite Sci-fi channel original series?

I loved "The Invisible Man" and also "Good Vs Evil". I wouldn't mind seeing either one of them replayed.
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Yea. The Invisible Man and FARSCAPE were the best shows they've ever produced.

They need to get back to shows like that.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Farscape! DUH!

I also watched First Wave and The Chronicle, not that good though.
      "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

The Invisible Man, Prey and Farscape in no particular order.

Good vs. Evil was pretty good, but the first version shown on USA was better than SciFi's.
        The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Farscape and Invisible Man (in that order), they need to rerun Invisible Man. I miss that show. I never got into Prey, though I thought it started out on a different channel. The Chronicle was fun, so was GvsE.

Comment

FARSCAPE by a long shot, followed by SG:A and FIRSTWAVE in either order.
            sigpic

Comment

Farscape was by far my fave.

I loved GvE and would like to see it come back. It was brilliant.

I'm looking forward to the Earthsea mini series, though it's been almost 20yrs since I read the books.

I'm also looking forward to the new Galactica. Apparently I'm in a minority on that. A big one since they're making it, but I've never heard a lot of good things about it.
              Thanks!
              Jordan

my page
              My LJ
              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

The First Wave had potential... I can't say that I loved it, but I did watch it.
                O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
                Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

The Invisible Man. It was an awesome show.

Comment

Originally posted by FieryHands
                    I miss that show. I never got into Prey, though I thought it started out on a different channel.
                    Now that you mention it, I think it did. hmm.. I know they used to list it as an original so maybe they got a deal with it like they do with Code Name Eternity.
                    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Working...
                    X