This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No spoiler please

This is the first time I have even dared to come to the Atlantis -Season Four forum but still haven't read anything. I feel like covering my eyes but then I wouldn't be able to type. I have a question regarding Dr. Beckett. The following is an excerpt from an article I read this morning from an online news (www.zap2it.com):

"When the fans vehemently protested his undignified death, the producers reconsidered their action and figured out a way to bring him back in the flesh, and not as a flashback or a Beckett from the past or an alternate universe. According to executive producer Joe Mallozzi, a late Season 3 episode offers a "clue" about Beckett."

All I want to know, without getting any spoilers for the new season, does anyone know which episode in season 3 that I need to rewatch to find the clue? Please, I'm begging, no spoilers, just tell me which episode.

No, but it's one of the last three.

Comment

Originally posted by TuesdayRain View Post
      This is the first time I have even dared to come to the Atlantis -Season Four forum but still haven't read anything. I feel like covering my eyes but then I wouldn't be able to type. I have a question regarding Dr. Beckett. The following is an excerpt from an article I read this morning from an online news (www.zap2it.com):

"When the fans vehemently protested his undignified death, the producers reconsidered their action and figured out a way to bring him back in the flesh, and not as a flashback or a Beckett from the past or an alternate universe. According to executive producer Joe Mallozzi, a late Season 3 episode offers a "clue" about Beckett."

All I want to know, without getting any spoilers for the new season, does anyone know which episode in season 3 that I need to rewatch to find the clue? Please, I'm begging, no spoilers, just tell me which episode.
      I don't think Joe ever told us. Joe might have been messing with us, there may be no hint at all.

Where did Joe say it was one of the last three? I still say it was in Sunday.

Comment

weekend at bernies style ala the episode Vengeance. probably.

Comment

Yup, no one knows which ep the clue is in. Some assume it's Vengeance but it's unkown.
          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by TuesdayRain View Post

He said in his blog that it is in one of the last few eps of S3.

His comeback has something to do with the.....

Spoiler:
            Wraith!

So the ep of the hint that he was talking about is probably 'Vengeance'.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
              I don't think Joe ever told us. Joe might have been messing with us, there may be no hint at all.

Where did Joe say it was one of the last three? I still say it was in Sunday.
              He said so on his blog that it's in the last 3.

I'm banking on Vengeance too.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Which entry?

Vengeance? Oh dear not my choice to be basing the return of Carson on.

Comment

Right here: link. Specifically:

Anonymous #5 writes: “So, has the "hidden clue" aired yet or is it coming up?”

Answer: The clue is in one of the final three episodes.

Comment

Some people think there really isn't a particular clue. But that they back-peddled and went looking for an opening for his return. That would explain how no one can find the "clue".

sigpic
                    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Same here and it would make sense given the history between Carson and Michael.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

He is on about Sunday, watch Sunday and it will unfold.
                        sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by IWKYZerocool View Post
                          He is on about Sunday, watch Sunday and it will unfold.
                          I don't see how the clue is in there.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                            I don't see how the clue is in there.
                            sorry i misread the question, I will re-watch them tonight and see which one it is, i will guess at the moment it will be Vengeance.
                            sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

I'm beginning to think there really is no clue. There were only three episodes after "Sunday" so if there was a clue, then most likely the last three eps would have it but then there is a possibility that it's in "Sunday" itself. But didn't they already film these episodes and then changed their minds about bringing him back? Then I would have to agree with the poster who said they are only back pedaling and making us think there is a clue. How cruel of them.

I re-read the script for Vengeance and didn't find a single hint.

But I also was thinking, what about the remains of the body. Surely the person they buried was tested for DNA and confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                              X