A thought.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A thought.

Hiro should travel a few hundred years into the future and pick up some futuristic body armour \

Oh and Claire was wicked awesome with that gun, she needs a gun and some back of the head protection

don'tcha think that if Hiro did that...he'd effect the future even more... I mean if they aren't supposed to have that armour until the future.... and some one gets a hold of that type of technology in this day and age.... it could be disastrous...

Comment

he doesnt really control his power that well yet, but i think there is some type of force that prevents people like hiro from changing the future when its not meant to be that way, only correct it, other wise his time travel abilities will cease. Its not canon but its how i see it.
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
        he doesnt really control his power that well yet, but i think there is some type of force that prevents people like hiro from changing the future when its not meant to be that way, only correct it, other wise his time travel abilities will cease. Its not canon but its how i see it.
        ?? So have you seen...
        Spoiler:
        Five Years Gone (120)? Things can change.

My thing with jumping around in time and space is you would not know if there would now be building in that place you are jumping to. It would really suck if you went two hundred years in to the future and end up in a wall.
        Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

im thinking an out side force in the show is determining what he can and cant do. The thing with Charlie seems like it was only allowed to go so far until he was stopped, kind of gave me the impression some thing was deciding whats too much.
          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Hiro doesn't seem like the kind to missuse his powers as you or I might..
            Originally posted by G.B Shaw
            Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
            Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
            Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
            You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
            Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
            One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
            You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
            The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
            www.7-scales.co.uk
            http://twitter.com/7Scales

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
              don'tcha think that if Hiro did that...he'd effect the future even more...
              How do you "effect the future" just by being in the future? Or stealing armor from the future?

You "effect the future" by changing the present. That's how time is portrayed to flow.

Comment

Originally posted by ARMS View Post
                Hiro doesn't seem like the kind to missuse his powers as you or I might..
                For now...
                Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Working...
                X