PDA

View Full Version : X-Men Vs Heroes

wise one
August 9th, 2007, 05:41 AM
come on! it had to be done, if you took all the characters from x-men and all the characters from heroes in a city battle, who would you root for to win...

(exclude the phoenix, shes too powerful, just normal jean grey)

Hypochondriac
August 9th, 2007, 07:24 AM
X-men there trained to use their powers and know how to work as a team.

TheUnknown
August 9th, 2007, 08:16 AM
come on! it had to be done, if you took all the characters from x-men and all the characters from heroes in a city battle, who would you root for to win...

(exclude the phoenix, shes too powerful, just normal jean grey)

Seeing as there's like over 50 x-men and less than 10 heroes...

wise one
August 9th, 2007, 01:22 PM
Seeing as there's like over 50 x-men and less than 10 heroes...

okay, just the x-men team from the films....cyclops,woverine........

for me, all peter has to do is get near them to asorb their powers, not sure how rogues would work on him since she cant be touched which might effect peter if he wants to touch someone

MB.Eddie
August 9th, 2007, 05:35 PM
The main/core group of Xmen would win. Reason = they work as a team. Give the Heroes a few more years in that area...

Interesting that Wolverine would be one of the few people on Earth whom peter couldn't steal his main 'thing', which is the mighty claws. Of course he would get the healing, buts its so much cooler with metal claws :cameron:

the fifth man
August 9th, 2007, 05:44 PM
As of right now, definitely the X-Men IMO. In fact, the inexperienced Heroes wouldn't really have a chance. Maybe someday, but not now.

Doze
August 9th, 2007, 06:07 PM
As of right now, definitely the X-Men IMO. In fact, the inexperienced Heroes wouldn't really have a chance. Maybe someday, but not now.Thank you! Agree.

wise one
August 10th, 2007, 04:27 AM
okay what about if the heroes were all trained in fighting with their powers and some training in fighting......

Doze
August 10th, 2007, 07:57 AM
okay what about if the heroes were all trained in fighting with their powers and some training in fighting......But that's against the whole idea of the show... normal people that find out they are special and how they save the world. It's the mystery, the intrigue and the unexpected that makes this show great. Not the bang, pow, boom of the X-Men. Please under stand I do like X-Men but this is not a carbon copy of it. Comparing Heroes and X-Men because they both have mutant powers is like comparing Star Wars and Star Trek because they both have space ships.

the fifth man
August 11th, 2007, 07:38 PM
okay what about if the heroes were all trained in fighting with their powers and some training in fighting......

I'd probably still end up taking the X-Men. The X-Men are highly skilled and know how to function really well as a team. That fact doesn't make the Heroes any less cool though. They just aren't that good yet.

Jenner8675309
August 11th, 2007, 08:27 PM
X-men, hands down :)

2ndgenerationalteran
August 12th, 2007, 08:46 PM
the heroes just learned about there power and are still trying to maste using them, the xmen are trained and have pretty much full control. give clair some adamantium skeleton and claws and she is pretty much a female wolverine, and DL was pretty much a Kitty.

IcyNeko
August 21st, 2007, 07:06 AM
come on! it had to be done,
No, it didn't.

alleywattson
January 1st, 2008, 08:51 AM
The X-Men because they are a team, the people in Heros have not only just discovered their powers but dont work together and in fact have more often worked against each other.

nekoi
January 1st, 2008, 01:26 PM
X-Men and Heroes are only similar in the sense that the show's premise is about people with super powers.

X-Men's themes, however are ultimately different. In X-Men, it's all social commentary about racism/sexism/homophobia and fighting for a future inwhich all humans and mutants can live together in harmony. They fight persecution and work through differences to act as a team.

In Heroes, they fight against eachother to stop what seems like a nuclear holocaust; not to mention that in Heroes, they treat it like an evolution, but not as a mutation, where as in X-Men, they treat it as both.

the fifth man
January 2nd, 2008, 05:19 PM
Still, I'd love to see a fight between Wolverine and Peter. That would be so sweet!:)

nekoi
January 3rd, 2008, 02:39 PM
Still, I'd love to see a fight between Wolverine and Peter. That would be so sweet!:)

I would also enjoy seeing Peter get owned by Logan. D:

s09119
January 3rd, 2008, 04:01 PM
I would also enjoy seeing Peter get owned by Logan. D:

What Peter are you talking about? Logan would be destroyed within seconds...

nekoi
January 3rd, 2008, 10:11 PM
What Peter are you talking about? Logan would be destroyed within seconds...

No way! Adamantium bones + super healing + super senses = superior. If Logan was able to survive a psi blast from the Phoenix, I'm sure he'd survive one of Peter's lightning or radioactive blasts. :P

The Prophet
January 4th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Adam might be able to stand a chace. 400~ years of Fighting combined with his Regenerative Abilities would give them a run for their money...

wise one
January 4th, 2008, 10:33 AM
No way! Adamantium bones + super healing + super senses = superior. If Logan was able to survive a psi blast from the Phoenix, I'm sure he'd survive one of Peter's lightning or radioactive blasts. :P

im pretty sure if peter had it in him he would phase and put a fist long enough in his head

or telikinically such all the human meat out of logans eyes but thats something sylar would do

wise one
January 4th, 2008, 10:37 AM
is it possible that sylar could liquify logans adamantium through his molecular powers

i say yes

s09119
January 4th, 2008, 11:15 AM

Um... telekenesis wins, sorry. Peter could just pin Logan to a wall and preceed to slice him up.

nekoi
January 4th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Um... telekenesis wins, sorry. Peter could just pin Logan to a wall and preceed to slice him up.

Good point, but no. Peter's telekenetic slicing has been slow and very limited in damage. The worst he'd be able to accomplish would be to cut into Logan's skull, although by the time he'd get to the point of the rest of the scalp letting go (as you only have to cut into half of the scalp for the rest of it to automatically disconnect), it would have healed... Even Sylar, who has been more advanced with his telekenesis has a time delay in concentration.

By that time, anyways, I'm sure Logan's claws would be very much through Peter's face in a number of seconds. :P

The only way I can see Peter actually killing Logan would be if he froze time and absorbed Sylar's metal melting abilities (which to the best of my knowledge, he hasn't-- or at least he hasn't made any effort to use or acknowledge it) then proceeded to cut off Logan's head with a sword. (Wolverine's like metal Highlander XD)

Phasing? Yeah, that'd probably do it, but I doubt Peter would think of that. He has a small probability of winning, but with experience and skill, my money would be on good ol' James Howlett. :D

s09119
January 4th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Good point, but no. Peter's telekenetic slicing has been slow and very limited in damage. The worst he'd be able to accomplish would be to cut into Logan's skull, although by the time he'd get to the point of the rest of the scalp letting go (as you only have to cut into half of the scalp for the rest of it to automatically disconnect), it would have healed... Even Sylar, who has been more advanced with his telekenesis has a time delay in concentration.

By that time, anyways, I'm sure Logan's claws would be very much through Peter's face in a number of seconds. :P

The only way I can see Peter actually killing Logan would be if he froze time and absorbed Sylar's metal melting abilities (which to the best of my knowledge, he hasn't-- or at least he hasn't made any effort to use or acknowledge it) then proceeded to cut off Logan's head with a sword. (Wolverine's like metal Highlander XD)

Phasing? Yeah, that'd probably do it, but I doubt Peter would think of that. He has a small probability of winning, but with experience and skill, my money would be on good ol' James Howlett. :D

I think that's fanboyism there... if I were Peter, I'd just pin Logan to a wall about 10 feet away, imobilizing his limbs, then I'd just phase in and remove brain chunk like D.L. did with Linderman. Problem solved.

nekoi
January 4th, 2008, 01:24 PM
I think that's fanboyism there... if I were Peter, I'd just pin Logan to a wall about 10 feet away, imobilizing his limbs, then I'd just phase in and remove brain chunk like D.L. did with Linderman. Problem solved.

Yeah, but I doubt Peter's as smart as you. Wolverine has faced against many, much more powerful and intelligent beings than Peter Petrelli and come out on top.

Fanboyism or not, it's all fictional, so anything's possible.

mikmikmik
January 18th, 2008, 03:18 PM
i thing peter and syler could take the whole x-men team

Leviathan Crusader
January 18th, 2008, 10:48 PM
I'd say the X-Men would win any day, except for Hiro and Peter. All they ahve to do is freeze time and have Peter do some electrocution and stuff; you know, generate a lightning bolt right in front of everyone's eyes, that sort of thing.
Alternatively, they could run away, but that's not very Heroic, is it?
Wolvie would be the only problem, but so long as Peter has electrokinesis and Sylar has metal destabilisation, he should (keyword: should) go down without too much fuss.

SG13-NightOps
March 26th, 2008, 05:23 AM
Sylar.

The Xmen get fooled by Mystique every other week. With Sylars newfound illusion ability you will see topless Xmen corpses pinned up all over NYC.

mr_kennedy
March 26th, 2008, 05:43 AM
as for the original post as much as i like peter and sylar my money is on cyclops cus his just plain awesome

but heroes needs a storm like character

Adam might be able to stand a chace. 400~ years of Fighting combined with his Regenerative Abilities would give them a run for their money...

cyk will just optic blast his head off end of story bye bye adam :D

naamiaiset
March 26th, 2008, 06:31 PM
As of right now, definitely the X-Men IMO. In fact, the inexperienced Heroes wouldn't really have a chance. Maybe someday, but not now.
:indeed:

as far as wolverine vs peter, I'd have to go with wolverine.

chevron3
March 26th, 2008, 08:21 PM
X-men

mr_kennedy
March 27th, 2008, 11:19 PM
:indeed:

as far as wolverine vs peter, I'd have to go with wolverine.

and then cyclops will stand tall as the last man

Cam_Mitchell
April 10th, 2008, 04:38 AM

X-men could beat most teams....

Kelsey Mina
July 24th, 2008, 04:11 AM
i would have to give this one to the X-men. Though the team is newly assembled, the X-men have more experience with their powers and more individual combat experience. :tealc39:

s09119
July 24th, 2008, 04:54 AM
i would have to give this one to the X-men. Though the team is newly assembled, the X-men have more experience with their powers and more individual combat experience. :tealc39:

I still say Peter/Sylar could take 'em all out :P

delsin2
July 24th, 2008, 09:09 PM
I think X- men is much good as compare to Lost.

Dusk
July 25th, 2008, 04:15 AM
X-Men Vs. Heroes? Pffft! It might as well be the Power Rangers Vs. the A-team.

SgaIsBad
August 30th, 2008, 10:32 AM
hehehe