X-Men Vs Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-Men Vs Heroes

come on! it had to be done, if you took all the characters from x-men and all the characters from heroes in a city battle, who would you root for to win...

(exclude the phoenix, shes too powerful, just normal jean grey)
    sigpic

X-men there trained to use their powers and know how to work as a team.

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
      come on! it had to be done, if you took all the characters from x-men and all the characters from heroes in a city battle, who would you root for to win...

(exclude the phoenix, shes too powerful, just normal jean grey)
      Seeing as there's like over 50 x-men and less than 10 heroes...

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnknown View Post
        Seeing as there's like over 50 x-men and less than 10 heroes...
        okay, just the x-men team from the films....cyclops,woverine........

for me, all peter has to do is get near them to asorb their powers, not sure how rogues would work on him since she cant be touched which might effect peter if he wants to touch someone
        sigpic

Comment

The main/core group of Xmen would win. Reason = they work as a team. Give the Heroes a few more years in that area...

Interesting that Wolverine would be one of the few people on Earth whom peter couldn't steal his main 'thing', which is the mighty claws. Of course he would get the healing, buts its so much cooler with metal claws
          Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

As of right now, definitely the X-Men IMO. In fact, the inexperienced Heroes wouldn't really have a chance. Maybe someday, but not now.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              As of right now, definitely the X-Men IMO. In fact, the inexperienced Heroes wouldn't really have a chance. Maybe someday, but not now.
              Thank you! Agree.
              Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

okay what about if the heroes were all trained in fighting with their powers and some training in fighting......
                sigpic

Comment

okay what about if the heroes were all trained in fighting with their powers and some training in fighting......
                  But that's against the whole idea of the show... normal people that find out they are special and how they save the world. It's the mystery, the intrigue and the unexpected that makes this show great. Not the bang, pow, boom of the X-Men. Please under stand I do like X-Men but this is not a carbon copy of it. Comparing Heroes and X-Men because they both have mutant powers is like comparing Star Wars and Star Trek because they both have space ships.
                  Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

I'd probably still end up taking the X-Men. The X-Men are highly skilled and know how to function really well as a team. That fact doesn't make the Heroes any less cool though. They just aren't that good yet.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

X-men, hands down

sigpic
                      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

the heroes just learned about there power and are still trying to maste using them, the xmen are trained and have pretty much full control. give clair some adamantium skeleton and claws and she is pretty much a female wolverine, and DL was pretty much a Kitty.
                        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

come on! it had to be done,
                          No, it didn't.

Comment

The X-Men because they are a team, the people in Heros have not only just discovered their powers but dont work together and in fact have more often worked against each other.

Comment

X-Men and Heroes are only similar in the sense that the show's premise is about people with super powers.

X-Men's themes, however are ultimately different. In X-Men, it's all social commentary about racism/sexism/homophobia and fighting for a future inwhich all humans and mutants can live together in harmony. They fight persecution and work through differences to act as a team.

In Heroes, they fight against eachother to stop what seems like a nuclear holocaust; not to mention that in Heroes, they treat it like an evolution, but not as a mutation, where as in X-Men, they treat it as both.

Comment

Working...
                              X