Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Last Man" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe they are after Michael.....or another new bad guy that will be introduced???

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Stuff from David Hewlett:

Heard the pitch for the season cliff-hanger, which sounds wild! Trust me when I say that it's definitely going to get people's attention...from the tidbits I've heard anyway! That said Mallozzi could just be messing with me...he likes to do that.
      http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/content/view/140/

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        So he likes messing with them too. Interesting.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          So he likes messing with them too. Interesting.
          JM likes messing with everybody. It fits his "super-villain" persona he likes to keep up.

click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

A little info from JM's blog:
            Linzi writes: “I was wondering, is the season finale linked to Kindred I and II in any way?”

Answer: Yep.
            Oh, And PG15's question, lol:
            PG15 writes: “Is "Finale" the actual name of the Season finale?”

Answer: Nope.
            http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...t-14-2007.html
            Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
            Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
            Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
            --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Yes!!!!

Comment

Update, I suppose lol:
                Teyilia writes: “You guys stuck on a season finale title?”

Answer: Paul is working on it. I think he wants to go with Yoicks! The Puissant Sweven!
                http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...t-19-2007.html

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.

Comment

really looking forward to S4, but i'm really hoping the finale isn't going to involve time travel, it's been done to death at this stage IMO.

Al
                  We are the Wraith who say NI!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aligator_am View Post
                    really looking forward to S4, but i'm really hoping the finale isn't going to involve time travel, it's been done to death at this stage IMO.

Al
                    It has been done alot but I'd love to see a story about going back to the time of the Ancients.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      It has been done alot but I'd love to see a story about going back to the time of the Ancients.
                      Same here. I'd like to learn more about them, besides the whole "they were really smart but still screwed up a lot" stuff we already know.
                      click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
                        Same here. I'd like to learn more about them, besides the whole "they were really smart but still screwed up a lot" stuff we already know.
                        I was writing a story like that awhile ago but never finished, so I'd love to see that.

Comment

Little update:

Teyilia writes: “1) do you guys even have the finale written yet? 2) when you say 'five acts and a teaser' is the Teaser BEFORE the five acts start? or before?”

Answers: 1) It’s in the process of being written. 2) The teaser comes before the five acts.
                          http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...t-22-2007.html

Comment

Originally posted by aligator_am View Post

Al
                            I've got a feeling it's going to be something to do with time too...

Comment

Another little update:

Teyilia writes: “Since the finale is being written at this time yes? when does actual filming for it start/end?”

Answers: Yes and end of September.
                              http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...t-23-2007.html

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                                I've got a feeling it's going to be something to do with time too...
                                If so I don't mind especially if it involves the Ancients.

Comment

Working...
                                X