This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhh i cant wait.. wat bout u guys

i can twiat till july 16 OMG OMG its GONA BE CRAZZZYYY.. but im rely bummed. im goig to be at camp.. and my tivo can only see stuff for 14 days ahead.. and i leave on july 1 .. so im barley missing an opurtunity so i can record it.. il figure out a way.. im realy psyced.. i cant wait for season 8 for SG-1 and SGA.. im tinking il like the new Charcs and the story line seems pretty solid. iv had my doubts on liking it from hearing the news .. but then theyll say somin ausome and il be hooked again...

latas
    dude

All the time, more and more, I am thoroughly looking forward to the new program. I hope it won't be a profound dissapointment - I really doubt it will be.

Comment

I can't wait...I was think about it a month ago, and it seemd so long, now a month later it still seems SOOOOO long....I want it to be JULY, now!!! 16th is going to be the best day this year, because Sci-Fi is gonna show 4 hours of FRESH stargate umm...can't wait

Comment

I can't wait either!!! July is going to be AWESOME!!!

Comment

*looks at calender* July 19th.... *notices whole month of June blocked off for Leaving Cert exams* Oh ****berries

Comment

To be completely honest I think Stargate Atlantis is gonna suck big time. They've gone down the Star Trek route by introducing all this new technology (a Universal Translator especially!) and with abnormally coloured enemies. This is not what Stargate is about I feel. The sheer attraction of the show for me, in the beginning, was that it was different from any Sci Fi series out at the time but now it's becoming more and more like Star Trek. Season 7 of SG-1 was very disappointing and I'm expecting even less from Atlantis.

Of course this is just my opinion......
            "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

You know, July 16th isn't really that far away. Just a little over two months. Has anyone started a count-down?

To 'Dude':
              Are you working on a camp staff or going as a camper?
              Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
              Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
              Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
              Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
              Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
              Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
              Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Well... here's the deal. I love SG-1 because it's the most realistic sci-fi show out there, taking place now in our time and whatnot. However, Atlantis will be in a separate galaxy and whatnot, but I still think I'll like it. After all I love shows like Enterprise (and the whole Trek franchise, of course), and I love Andromeda... so one that's less ship-based may still be likable for me. Dunno. BUT I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!
                Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

Originally posted by JakeDeuxPointZero
                  Well... here's the deal. I love SG-1 because it's the most realistic sci-fi show out there, taking place now in our time and whatnot. However, Atlantis will be in a separate galaxy and whatnot, but I still think I'll like it. After all I love shows like Enterprise (and the whole Trek franchise, of course), and I love Andromeda... so one that's less ship-based may still be likable for me. Dunno. BUT I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!
                  are you talking about relationSHIP or spaceSHIP? because the impression ive been getting is that Atlantis will have a greater emphasis on spaceSHIP's then SG-1

Comment

Yeah, I mean spaceship... I forgot I gotta be clear about that around these parts... for the record, I'm definitely not a shipper... but yeah, I meant spaceship.
                    Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

I'm ready.. I hope this show is good. I'm going to give this show a fair chance.

Comment

i cant wait either and i will give it a chance because as a general rule with any sci-fi show i wait until after s1 to pass judgement because in my experiance s1 isnt always as good as the following seasons, though im sure this will not be the case with atlantis

Comment

I wanna watch it but I'm not all hyped up about it.
                          "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

I really am looking forward to the premier in the UK and I really hope that it will be a great show!
                            __

__

Comment

Well, 2 months now until the return of new Stargate to SciFi, and then a week later, Atlantis! I'm so excited! Thing is, I may be (in)conveniently leaving on vacation July 9 (like, during the afternoon) and returning the 17th...

Comment

Working...
                              X