This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wraith dialing the gate?

i have been wondering, when the wraith are going through a gate in space do they contact the ground to dial the gate or do the actually have dhd's in their ships. I don't know, show hasn't given us any clear info on how they actually dial the gates in space.

DHDs in ships, because they were able to dial out from Athos.
    Rocky

Comment

yeah i guess your right that would explain it, i completly fogot about that. They also must be pretty smart to actaully install/build one into their ships.

Comment

Originally posted by auir999
        yeah i guess your right that would explain it, i completly fogot about that. They also must be pretty smart to actaully install/build one into their ships.
        Their powers did rival those of the Ancients though.
        Rocky

Comment

true true.

Comment

I'm starting to think...that the Wraith are a offshoot of the Ancients...

Comment

Maybe the DHD has bluetooth, and the Wraith just use their phones.

Comment

lol that would be funny

Comment

Originally posted by MadEyeTed
                  Heh... Well, the buttons on the DHD did light up as they were dialling...
                  Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                    Heh... Well, the buttons on the DHD did light up as they were dialling...
                    Only because the show demanded it.
                    Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by MadEyeTed
                      Maybe we should all go and stand outside cheyane mountian with our phones and see if we can bluejack the gate.

Comment

Working...
                      X