This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season One order

The Episode Guide online lists episodes 14 and 15 as 14-"Singularity" and then 15-"Cor-ai". But my season one DVD lists them in opposite order, 14-"Cor-ai" and 15-"Singularity". Anyone else notice this? Also, is anyone certain of what the actual correct order is? Maybe I'm just being obsessive, but still.
    "A friend is someone who stabs you in the front."

Ilshah, host to A’aaruk-GateWorld RP

Season 1's DVD episode order differs from the original airdate order, I don't know why. However, it has zero effect on continuity. Just watch the episodes in the DVD order.

Comment

Originally posted by Okohme View Post
      The Episode Guide online lists episodes 14 and 15 as 14-"Singularity" and then 15-"Cor-ai". But my season one DVD lists them in opposite order, 14-"Cor-ai" and 15-"Singularity". Anyone else notice this? Also, is anyone certain of what the actual correct order is? Maybe I'm just being obsessive, but still.
      I just got the season 1 DVD for my birthday and the reason its like that is because they put Children of the Gods part 1&2 into one two-hour ep.

Comment

That doesn't explain why "Cor-ai" got moved to being before "Singularity."

Comment

Yeah, it sure dosen't.
          "A friend is someone who stabs you in the front."

Ilshah, host to A’aaruk-GateWorld RP

Comment

Working...
          X