Season Four News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Four News!

A news story about Season Four has been released on our new website. The temporary url is http://www.freewebs.com/stargate-horizon.

While the url is temporary, we will be using this site as a foundation for our new site, which will be ready to go on time for Season Four. I'll be customizing the site pretty soon, meaning it'll get it's actual url, which will be either similiar or the same as our old url. Depends on whether or not I can put the new site up on the old domain. Right now you'll notice that the seasons are divided into two halfs, which is just because in the site's current form we can't get all the episodes onto one page. I would recommend to keep an eye on the brand new Season Four section, which contains additional new informaion, and will be updated on a regular basis as we move along. Also, we'll be putting up cast and crew bios very shortly.

The news story reveals some new hints, and the actual identity of the new character will be revealed at some point this week. Now, I do think we've got something that we could discuss and/or speculate about.
    Last edited by Alex Rubit; 06 August 2007, 07:53 PM.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Remember, Chase must be evil when he comes back! Oh, and I like the basic look of the website. Good job.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
      Remember, Chase must be evil when he comes back!
      Hmmmmm.

Oh, and I like the basic look of the website. Good job.
      Thanks. Keep an eye on it for updates.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

* sigh *

You guys make creating sites look so easy lol. I've been at it for months :/

Anywho, I like the look of it, and am reading the news now. I might have to go back to the side-menu thing, it looks much cleaner... But excellent work, and I look forward to S4!
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Working...
        X