Peter and Sylar's power.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter and Sylar's power.

These 2 have a simuler power by getting other heroes (that what I call the people with the powers) powers, but the 2 get them in different ways, what do think this power should be called, and I would like to see a fight scene between these 2 (the last episode of series 1 fight was disapointing). Also the man that the girl was talking about that he can see her when she looks for him has this power.

Well, officially (or at least on Wikipedia) they already have names. Peter's is power absorbing and Sylar's is Intuitive Aptitude.
    sigpic

Comment

There powers are very simuler because they can collect others powers.

Comment

Their powers are actualyl totally different.

Peters power is actually to absorb powers.

Sylars doesn't have anything to do with absorbing powers he just uses it for that. He uses his ability to see paterns and adapt to work out how a persons powers work and incorperate taht into his own body.

Comment

"Claude" called Peter an Empath. So I'm guessing that would mean his power is Empathy. Empathy towards Super-Powers that is, not Emotions... Although his emotions do come into play when he calls upon their powers...

And, yeah, I agree with the above comments about Sylar Power, Intuitive Aptitude, being able to see complex workings within systems and all.

Comment

that or sylar is just very smart
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X