This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 4 Revelations... (Spoilers)

I just watched the "Extended" sneak peak from Eureka on YouTube, and it struck me as to how much they gave away in both this and the other two:

- Rodney successfully gets a hyperdrive hooked up to a jumper.
    - Weir returns some time during the season fit as a fiddle.
    - They aren't all dead (We knew that, though lol)
    - They go on a very dangerous mission through hyperspace in a jumper, and carrying something that could vaporize them instantly.
    - The Asurans trap the team either in Atlantis or their copy of it.
    - Carter and Sheppard get captured by advanced-looking humans offworld.

I think that's quite a teaser
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
    I just watched the "Extended" sneak peak from Eureka on YouTube, and it struck me as to how much they gave away in both this and the other two:

- They go on a very dangerous mission through hyperspace in a jumper, and carrying something that could vaporize them instantly.

That's very interesting but ther'es already a thread for this. Check out "Season 4 Previews and Trailers." xD
    click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post

Umm.. a lot of what you "know" from the trailer is supposition on your part...
      • You don't *know* Weir is fit as a fiddle (though, to be fair, given it's common knowledge she is to be in 4 eps this season, it was a fairly easy assumption that she must somehow recover from the events of First Strike)
      • You don't know they are "carrying something" that could vaporise them instantly... you don't know what might vaporise them...
      • You don't know the Asurans "trap" them anywhere... we see a clip of Asurans in an Atlantis-style city, that's all...
      • Ummm... I don't remember seeing that last thing you mentioned in the trailer? What bit are you referring to?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        • You don't *know* Weir is fit as a fiddle (though, to be fair, given it's common knowledge she is to be in 4 eps this season, it was a fairly easy assumption that she must somehow recover from the events of First Strike)
        • You don't know they are "carrying something" that could vaporise them instantly... you don't know what might vaporise them...
        • You don't know the Asurans "trap" them anywhere... we see a clip of Asurans in an Atlantis-style city, that's all...
        • Ummm... I don't remember seeing that last thing you mentioned in the trailer? What bit are you referring to?
        1. She looked fine, and was on a mission...

2. Rodney said "when I push this, it could drop us out of hyperspace... Or vaporize us instantly". The "it" is referring to something they have onboard, since it could also drop them out of hyperspace.

3. Yes I do, there's a clip of the Asurans in an Atlantis-style city, and Oberoth saying "You will not get out of this city alive!"

4. It was in the original trailer (that's why I said: how much they gave away in both this and the other two)

And on the thread.... Really? I searched and came up with nada... Odd... But okay, thanks.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          Well, one, Weir does recover. I think the vaporizing thing has to do solely with the hyperdrive. I guess the hyperdrive could blow up the ship. I think its pretty clear by Oberoth's statement that they are trying to escape either Atlantis or a copy of it. And as for the last statement, I believe the poster is referring to Lorne having Sheppard as gunpoint with Carter standing next to him.
          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
            And as for the last statement, I believe the poster is referring to Lorne having Sheppard as gunpoint with Carter standing next to him.
            Ahhhh... you mean the clip from Doppelganger... that takes place on Atlantis.. and involves only Atlantis personnel...?

P.S. My other points in relation to what we've seen in the clips is that we are all still guessing assuming what precisely happens in the episodes... which doesn't really indicate that they have given loads away. We have no idea of the context in which e.g. the scene of Asurans in an Ancient city takes place. These clips are designed to capture peoples' interest and make them wonder exacly what happens in the new episodes... so unless there is so much information in the trailers that you feel, "Nah, I won't bother watching Season 4. I already know what's going to happen" then they're not really giving away too much information....
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X