X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torchwood 3 and the 2006 Cybermen Invasion

Just a thought but...

Would Torchwood 3 not have been involved in the fight against the Cybermen in Army of Ghosts and Doomsday, I'm quite sure the Cybermen would have materialised in Cardiff as well... The question is... who was there? We know Ianto was with Torchwood 1 at the time. We also know that Toshiko had previously been used to infiltrate the Albion hospital which suggests she too was with Torchwood 1 (why would you get someone in all the way from Cardiff?).

Assuming Jack was with Torchwood 3 at the time (can anyone confirm this?), that would mean that only Jack, Suzie and Owen were involved in the fight in Cardiff. Could this mean that maybe T3 was a LOT bigger and had many more staff yet they were the only three who survived? This would explain Owen's horror at seeing the Cyber conversion unit in Cyberwoman...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

In DW S3, Jack said he found and changed wat was left of Torchwood in 'The Doctor's honour' so I doubt Jack was there, although he may have turned up at the last minute to help out.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I thought he just said he rebuilt it, he could have been working for it for a lot longer.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
        In DW S3, Jack said he found and changed wat was left of Torchwood in 'The Doctor's honour' so I doubt Jack was there, although he may have turned up at the last minute to help out.
        Yeah. I was under the impression that there hadn't been a Torchwood Three until Jack came along. I can't say as to why exactly I have this impression. But it must be there for a reason.

Comment

I think T3 definitely had to have existed when you consider how old everything in the facility is.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

My tuppence'orth is, Jack had been involved with Torchwood somewhere and a vacancy at 3 appeared and Jack took it because he wanted base himself in Cardiff to wait for the Doctor, he probably didn't approve of the way they did things, something happened, maybe coinciding with what happened at Torchwood 1 we don't know but, probably being the senior person left, it was up to him to keep Torchwood running, so he rebuilt it the way he saw fit. Just my opinion

Comment

Working...
            X