X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corin Nemec on CBS

http://members.aol.com/remiped/csi-newyork.htm

reports that Corin Nemec will appear in the "Night Mother" episode of CSI: NY, airing Wednesdays at 10pm on CBS. His episode should appear in mid-October.

Cool. I'll have to watch out for this episode. I saw a bit of the series premiere and I think it's pretty good.

Lt. Dan!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
      Cool. I'll have to watch out for this episode. I saw a bit of the series premiere and I think it's pretty good.

Lt. Dan!
      Yup, all the CSIs are fun, although the Vegas one remains my favorite, but the NY ones looks good, and it's got Gary Sinise!

Comment

I wonder how Corin will do his hair for this, seeing as how for SG-1, it was short, yet for the conventions, he looked like David Spade. (kind of even sounded like him to)
        Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

The episode will air October 27 at 10pm on CBS (U.S.) and CTV in Canada. His character's name will be Todd Camden.
          "You ended that sentence with a preposition!!" - Jack O'Niell

My DVD Collection

Comment

I am not a big CSI fan but I will watch for Corin thanks for the info
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by prion
              Yup, all the CSIs are fun, although the Vegas one remains my favorite, but the NY ones looks good, and it's got Gary Sinise!
              I like the original CSI. I don't like CSI Miami because Heratio just does EVERYTHING. Kind of like a Captian Dylan Hunt and it kind of annoys me. I actually haven't watched either of them for a while (eek). I'll try to get back into them but there aren't enough hours in a day! There should be at least 33 hours in a day.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Just a reminder that Corin's CSI:NY ep "Night Mother" should be airing tonight.

I WILL remember to watch. I WILL remember to watch... I WILL... OOoo, something shiny!

Comment

OK, so did I miss a memo or is this NOT Corin's ep? *growls*

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    OK, so did I miss a memo or is this NOT Corin's ep? *growls*
                    I watch it also and I did not see him either.

Comment

someone has suggested that since last week's was preempted, maybe what aired tonight was last week's eps and corin's will air next week
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        someone has suggested that since last week's was preempted, maybe what aired tonight was last week's eps and corin's will air next week
                        Makes (almost) perfect sense.
                        Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          Yes, due to the baseball game, the episode "Grand Master", slated to air on the 20th, aired instead on the 27th. "Night Mother", with Corin, airs November 3rd at 10pm.

http://members.aol.com/remiped/csi-newyork-episodes.htm

Comment

So you guys watched CSI:NY for nothing!
                            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                              So you guys watched CSI:NY for nothing!
                              Yep.

Comment

Working...
                              X