Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idea's for more MOVIES after these 2 ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea's for more MOVIES after these 2 ...

What idea's or what would you like to see in the future of movies for the STARGATE series ?

Myself there are a few idea's that i would like them to visit for Future Movies ... Some would tie in and some would be Stand alone ...

STAND ALONE MOVIE :

* Would like to see a Movie base on the Ancients , Something to do with the past ( Before the Ancients came to the Milky Way Galaxy ) . Something to do with there travels in space and how they setup the STARGATE's in all these galaxies ...

This would introduce new enemies that they could bring in the the STARGATE world later on to battle earth , as well as show what kind of struggle the Ancients might have had during there travels .. This would also introduce Allies that we know as well as Allies we might find later on if the Writers wanted to use them ...

* A timeline movie that would tie in the Milky Way Galaxy with the Pegasus Galaxy , as well as what the Ancients did during there life in both galaxies .. This would take place before they got sick and have to leave to the Pegasus , and there timeline of them staying in the Pegasus galaxy ... As well as this would tie in the battle between the Ancients and the Wraith as well as there struggle with the Asuran's . As well as what happen to them when they got back to Earth and the Milky Way Galaxy ...

I think I'd like to see a movie that goes into detail of the conflict between what would become the Ori and the Anciencts. Some detail from the perspective of some main characters, perhaps give some insight into the reasons for Ori's quest for power and the Ancient's strict non-invovlment.

Or maybe something about the purpose of the uniting of the "Four Races" and what exactly they did. Info on the Furlings, but also maybe some more detail on the Nox.
    "A friend is someone who stabs you in the front."

Ilshah, host to A’aaruk-GateWorld RP

Comment

Originally posted by Okohme View Post
      I think I'd like to see a movie that goes into detail of the conflict between what would become the Ori and the Anciencts. Some detail from the perspective of some main characters, perhaps give some insight into the reasons for Ori's quest for power and the Ancient's strict non-invovlment.

Or maybe something about the purpose of the uniting of the "Four Races" and what exactly they did. Info on the Furlings, but also maybe some more detail on the Nox.
      I like the idea about the " Four Races " and giving and insight about what was going on with them and see if they had some enemies that they where facing ....

Comment

Basically, I'd like to see the Trust make their move. I want a full scale coup attempted by the Goa'uld to attempt to take over Earth, if the stargate isn't made public knowledge in the first two, this would be it, riots in the street, cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria! and of course SG-1 has to fight them off and vanquesh them once and for all.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by -PITBULL- View Post
          What idea's or what would you like to see in the future of movies for the STARGATE series ?

Myself there are a few idea's that i would like them to visit for Future Movies ... Some would tie in and some would be Stand alone ...

STAND ALONE MOVIE :

* Would like to see a Movie base on the Ancients , Something to do with the past ( Before the Ancients came to the Milky Way Galaxy ) . Something to do with there travels in space and how they setup the STARGATE's in all these galaxies ...

This would introduce new enemies that they could bring in the the STARGATE world later on to battle earth , as well as show what kind of struggle the Ancients might have had during there travels .. This would also introduce Allies that we know as well as Allies we might find later on if the Writers wanted to use them ...

* A timeline movie that would tie in the Milky Way Galaxy with the Pegasus Galaxy , as well as what the Ancients did during there life in both galaxies .. This would take place before they got sick and have to leave to the Pegasus , and there timeline of them staying in the Pegasus galaxy ... As well as this would tie in the battle between the Ancients and the Wraith as well as there struggle with the Asuran's . As well as what happen to them when they got back to Earth and the Milky Way Galaxy ...
          Never going to happen, the producers don't like prequels and don't think they work...

Comment

For me, I just want to see more movies made. TPTB have made good decisions in the past. I'll leave the story-telling up to them.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I agree about the good decisions from seasons 1-8. I want to see a movie with just Jack Sam Daniel Teal'c like we should have gotten after Season 8. It's only fair.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110 View Post
                I agree about the good decisions from seasons 1-8. I want to see a movie with just Jack Sam Daniel Teal'c like we should have gotten after Season 8. It's only fair.
                Truthfully though, at this point, I just don't see them totally ignoring Mitchell and Vala. Not with them now a part of the established cast.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

TPTB have ignored other characters. Jonas comes to mind.Why not Mitchell and Vala? I think RDA AT MS and CJ and the long time fans of SG-1 who were not happy with Season 9 and 10 deserve a movie with the originals.

Comment

TPTB have ignored other characters. Jonas comes to mind.Why not Mitchell and Vala? I think RDA AT MS and CJ and the long time fans of SG-1 who were not happy with Season 9 and 10 deserve a movie with the originals.
                    I see where you're coming from. I just don't see TPTB alienating those fans that came on-board in Seasons 9 and 10 either. If anything, they'll probably try and include RDA and possibly Don Davis in future movies. You know, to try and meet people somewhere in the middle.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I see where your coming from as well even though TPTB did not see to have a problem with upsetting Jonas Fans. I'll have no problem at all with Vala and Mitchell as long as RDA plays a big enough part in the future Movies. If TPTB want RDA involved and RDA says no then I have no fault with TPTB.

Comment

I see where your coming from as well even though TPTB did not see to have a problem with upsetting Jonas Fans. I'll have no problem at all with Vala and Mitchell as long as RDA plays a big enough part in the future Movies. If TPTB want RDA involved and RDA says no then I have no fault with TPTB.
                        I totally agree with you that the whole Jonas "thing" was handled really badly. He was never even mentioned by name after Season 7.

Believe me, I'd love RDA to have sizable roles in future SG-1 movies. After all, he was "the guy" for the first 8 seasons of the show. I just have grown to really like Mitchell and Vala in Seasons 9 and 10 too. Hopefully all of us can get at least a little bit of what we want.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Okohme View Post

I would love to see a movie on either of those 2 plotlines... Heck it might just give us a chance to see the furlings for once..

Comment

mine would be more of a episode

sg team in the milkyway are scaouting and then sees something flaot about and some russling in the trees and shoot something dead and when they come closer its a wraith

or how the wraith come to be
                            sigpic

Comment

SG-1 is driving down a long and dark road when they are attacked by a... a lamp monster!
                              http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                              The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X