X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The X Files Gang

Anyone???
    I totally love it!!!! And the movie is hopefully coming!!!
    Is there any fan in this forum???
    I surely hope so!
    sigpic

Originally posted by shippyangel View Post
    Anyone???
    I totally love it!!!! And the movie is hopefully coming!!!
    Is there any fan in this forum???
    I surely hope so!
    Oi I read about the second movie in Entertainment Weekly cannit wait love the show as well

Comment

Hmm someone answered! Yaaaay!
      I just HAD TO make this thread! Waaaay too many things to talk about, it was a popular show. Why let it die???
      I hope RP and AG join the movie too, I'm not sure though. But I've heard that
      Spoiler:
      William is surely going to be there.

Can't waiiiit!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shippyangel View Post
        Spoiler:
        William is surely going to be there.
        ..... wait... you mean

Spoiler:
        The Baby?....

Comment

Great Idea for a thread!!

I too am a lover of the show, having difficulty finding it on dvd though... anyone else? Is it even available on dvd yet?

And this is the first I've heard about another movie!! That's great!

Has anyone heard of DD's new show? I can't wait to see it!!
          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post

I too am a lover of the show, having difficulty finding it on dvd though... anyone else? Is it even available on dvd yet?

new show? and you can get it at any best buy... ... they had em for twenty dollars each there last I saw (sale on Fox DVDs Got Firefly and House for twenty each ) tell me more of this new show

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
              ..... wait... you mean

Spoiler:
              The Baby?....
              Yup! ;DD But
              Spoiler:
              maybe its just rumors

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post

The DVDs are avaiable, all seasons, if you mean XF.

His new show will start here in Brazil in a couple of months, maybe I can post somethin' about it here later!

And the movie, well, it'sa fact now. After 4 damned years! LOL

Hey girls I'll talk to ya tomorrow cause I'm deadly sleeply!
              But yeah let's talk lots about XF!!! ;*** Nighty night!
              sigpic

Comment

ya same here.. gotta finish 40 minutes of blackpool in thirty minutes and I have Monk and Psych to catch before bed

Comment

I miss the Lone Gunmen they were my favorite part and when they died I was sad very very sad and after tehy got killed off the show wasn't the same for me so there you go

RIP My favorite Chaacters in X files
                  Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                  A Face you Can Trust
                  sigpic
                  So whats the worst that could happen?
                  Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                  It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

I loved the gunmen as well! I cried a lot when they
                    Spoiler:
                    died.
                    sigpic

Comment

I watch a few episodes on TV and the movie. Recently i bought the complete collection of it on DVD and i am season 3 so far and i am really enjoying it i hoping i will finish the season before the movie comes out
                      sigpic
                      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                      Metal gear fan

Comment

But have you watched it before?
                        My fave eps are The Blessing Way (Loves when Scully says
                        Spoiler:
                        "With all due respect, sir, I think you overestimate your position in the chain of command.
                        LOL), Avatar (I like the fact that Skinner is remembered as he hould, such a constant presence in the show) and Pusher (great Mulder episode).

Season 3 is not one of my favorites, though.
                        sigpic

Comment

Looove the X-Files. I'm currently watching it through for the first time as well, borrowing the DVDs and I'm up to season seven disc two. Can't wait for new X-FIles when(!) this movie happens.

Anyone else see Gillian Anderson in Bleak House? She was fantastic.

Comment

i was a little annoyed when the lone gunmen spin off was cancelled due to low ratings, and not often rerun due to the fact the major story arc was about terrorists hijacking a plane by overriding the autopilot and trying to crash it into the world trade centre (bare in mind it was written and aired months before 9/11), its impossible to get that on DVD aswell, cant wait for the next movie, and i'm hoping they do a movie in 2012 to tie up the invasion arc.!!
                            Last edited by AvatarIII; 29 July 2007, 07:37 AM.
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                            Quotes!
                            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                            sigpic

Comment

i own them all on dvd and have watched them through twice! love that show,i would say high point in the series for me is season 6 although obviously there are stand out eps throughout the series entire run but that season just seemed to be consistantly good.

gotta love a show where Burt Reynolds is god! lol
                              To the Mandatorium!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X