X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie Spoiler!!!!

Hi,
    This is my first post and want to say that when lestening to the commentary on the stargate season 10 dvd that the writers said

!!!!SPOILER!!!!

the Furlings and a wedding between Jack and Carter were going to happen in the Stargate Movies

Are you sure they weren't joking?

Comment

Didn't sound like it

Comment

Originally posted by trekky View Post
        Didn't sound like it
        Which commentary did you hear that on? I'd like to hear that for myself. Sounds to me like scenes from the episode "200".
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hi,
          This is my first post and want to say that when lestening to the commentary on the stargate season 10 dvd that the writers said

!!!!SPOILER!!!!

Spoiler:
          the Furlings and a wedding between Jack and Carter were going to happen in the Stargate Movies
          well, i'd LOVE for this to be true (the second one ), but... i'm thinking they were joking.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

I prefer not to have the furlings shown, it would leave no significant mysteries to stargate.
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Hi,

!!!!SPOILER!!!!

The Furlings and the Jack/Sam wedding were featured in "200," the 6th episode. However, they were fantasy sequences.

Comment

here is something someone said in the sam/jack ship thread -

matoak82 said:

Spoiler:
                "Hello Everyone,
                Here's what I heard from the commentary on episode 200 by Brad Wrigth and Robert C. Cooper. Rob was talking about all the mail that came in asking them when the real wedding will take place between Sam/Jack and Rob asked Brad the question: "When are we going to see the real one? The real one is in your movie, right?" And then Brad answers " Yes, yes, of course." I don't know how true/real the answer that Brad gave or is it just another ploy or sales pitch to keep us interested in buying the movie Continuum DVD just to see the culmination of Sam/Jack relationship for real and of course whatever else is in the story. "

whether this is real or them joking, i do not know.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Yeah the Furlings and Wedding were among the many pitched in the session where SG-1 was attempting to help the guy who made the Wormhole X-treme show.
                  "A friend is someone who stabs you in the front."

Ilshah, host to A’aaruk-GateWorld RP

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    here is something someone said in the sam/jack ship thread -

matoak82 said:

Spoiler:
                    "Hello Everyone,
                    Here's what I heard from the commentary on episode 200 by Brad Wrigth and Robert C. Cooper. Rob was talking about all the mail that came in asking them when the real wedding will take place between Sam/Jack and Rob asked Brad the question: "When are we going to see the real one? The real one is in your movie, right?" And then Brad answers " Yes, yes, of course." I don't know how true/real the answer that Brad gave or is it just another ploy or sales pitch to keep us interested in buying the movie Continuum DVD just to see the culmination of Sam/Jack relationship for real and of course whatever else is in the story. "

whether this is real or them joking, i do not know.

sally

Well considering Continuum involves an alternate timeline then a Jack/Sam wedding could happen until the timeline reverts back to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by oldman44 View Post
                      Well considering Continuum involves an alternate timeline then a Jack/Sam wedding could happen until the timeline reverts back to normal.
                      I think I'd have to be committed of that happened.

After all the alternates we've had I'm sure they could manage something real for the movie. I'm not even saying I need a freakin' wedding (even if that would be awesome ), all I'd need is confirmation of them together... a 'Shall we go home?' at the end of the movie from Jack to Sam while they walk off holding hands would be fine by me. Just confirmation after the implied resolution at the end of season 8 and continued hints dropped in seasons 9/10.

That one real scene would be enough. Granted, a kiss/shippy talk/shippy scenes/wedding would be perfect but I wouldn't want to ruin it for no-romos or antis so what I said previously would be fine as long as it was real!

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Yeah i agree with that guy up above. The movie with Oneall is an alternate reality, and weve seen him married to carter in AU before. Hell he could be married to Tealc in an AU and it wouldnt matter.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                          Yeah i agree with that guy up above. The movie with Oneall is an alternate reality, and weve seen him married to carter in AU before. Hell he could be married to Tealc in an AU and it wouldnt matter.
                          It may not matter, but that would be something to see.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I would love to see a Sam/Jack wedding but I'll believe it when I see it. Jack was hardly mentioned in Season 9 and 10 and maybe mentioned once by Sam. I can see a wedding in the last SG-1 Movie ever I just cannot see it for Continuum.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110 View Post
                              I can see a wedding in the last SG-1 Movie ever I just cannot see it for Continuum.
                              This is no offense, but then I hope we don't see that wedding for some time to come. Because personally, I'm hoping these movies can go on for at least a little while.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                              X