X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1/SGA - Stargate Hub is now active!

Stargate Hub

http://www.stargatehub.com

(I'm having problems registering, but that could be due to my cranky coal-powered computer._

The Gateroom: Fan Rewards

Register now for exclusive access to The Gateroom!

Our fan loyalty program kicks off this wee at Comic-Con and you can be a part of it here at Stargatehub.com

Sign up now, then come back and visit The Gateroom every week for new downloads and activities that accrue points towards exlusive rewards from Stargatehub.com

NEWS

* Sign up through Stargatehub.com or at Comic-Con in San Diego this week and weekend (July 25th - 29th) and received a custom Gateroom trailer download from Comic-Con just for registering! (NOTE: The trailer will be released to our new Gateroom members after July 29th.)

* Stargate at Comic-Con/San Diego July 25th to July 29th.

* Stargate Atlantis Season 2 now on DVD

GATEROOM

Click here, and you can download new wallpapers for both SG1 and SGA.

SEASON 10 DVD FEATURETTE VIDEO CLIPS

The three previous Gary Jones video clips from the season 10 featuretters are still up at the site.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

I am also having problems registering.

Joanne

Comment

No, it's not your old PC. It's an internal error, probably a coding bug like SciFi has with its contests/etc.

Comment

boo!

prejudice against non-US fans
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
          boo!

prejudice against non-US fans
          so much for 'globalization'. I think non-US fans will always get the short shrift, and US fans will get the same thing in contests run in the UK and Canada and elsewhere. Of course, on the plus side for you, US fans can't even register. Ah, this sounds like the SciFi site where you couldn't register for the contest!

And at least we get the season 3 SGA folk in the cast shots

Comment

Are non-US fans not permitted to join?

Or are there general problems with the submission of the joining form?

Comment

Originally posted by Isto View Post

At this time, it's more along the lines of general problems with the registration at the site. It just went "live" today, and apparently they didn't have all the wrinkles ironed yet.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Isto View Post

General problems. They still exist.

however, as for non-us fans, it's set to take a ZIP code. I wonder what would happen if you just stuck in a zip code, say, like 90210, and see if it accepts it.

Comment

its having issues no matter what you use it looks like. i have linux at home so don't have ie so sometimes have issues doing first log-ins with that so i came to the library to use a "public" computer. (i say it like that cuz i'm at the college library so its not as public as it could be). still can't log in. the librarian's suggestion (hey its my mother she was looking over my shoulder to see what i was doing) was to email the site but well....there's no contact info there. anyone else have a suggestion? glad i'm not the only one having problems logging in.

anyone from canada try? cuz i've got friends up there that i'll email my log-in info to and have her set me up and then see if i can log-in. that might be one way around it. i've got friends in england too if it comes down to that that i can beg to try logging me in.

*sigh* guess i'll try again later and if it doesn't work tonight i'll try emailing a friend to ask them to try.

Comment

I clicked on the link TOS (terms of service) on the bottom left hand side of the page and e-mailed to the only e-mail address on that page.

I also sent a "blind" e-mail to: [email protected], but I haven't received a response to either as yet.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                      I clicked on the link TOS (terms of service) on the bottom left hand side of the page and e-mailed to the only e-mail address on that page.

I also sent a "blind" e-mail to: [email protected], but I haven't received a response to either as yet.

Morjana

I'd sent an email last night, even told 'em what browser I use, etc. (that might help them, who knows) but I don't expect them to check email till Monday. Don't know if anybody will get a response. If the site starts to work, I won't care

Comment

I'm from the U.S., and I'm also having problems registering. I also get the INTERNAL ERROR thing.

I think there are still a few more bugs they need to get rid off.
                        sigpic
                        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                          I'm from the U.S., and I'm also having problems registering. I also get the INTERNAL ERROR thing.

I think there are still a few more bugs they need to get rid off.
                          Ah yes, that infuriatingly red phrase. I've seen it so much on that site

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                            Ah yes, that infuriatingly red phrase. I've seen it so much on that site
                            honestly until i went to the library i just figured it was my computer. i sent the site to a friend who's also a fan and she cannot get in either. so has anyone from overseas tried?

medie

Comment

I was finally able to register with the site this morning.

I downloaded a wallpaper (you earn "points" [for custom rewards...] with each download, so there's more incentive to download from their site):

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X