Question about the future!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about the future!

Is the future that we saw in "Five years gone" still going to happen? See the future Hiro had just returned to his time (from telling peter save the cheerleader save the world on the train) when Hiro and Ando met him in Issacs loft. And future Hiro didn't know anything about that future as he had changed the past so in the future Clare was alive yet Sylar had still been stabbed. (Just like the timeline we have been watching) I know there is the thing with Nathan at the end but he could have flown away and Sylar got his power later on......And this would explain why in the future Peter didn't know that Sylar was alive.

Another thing is that everyone of Issacs paintings happened and I think that the explosion in New York will have to happen too.......

I hate explaining things like this to do with time travel so if you can't understand it I will try to explain it again!
    I dunno what to put in here now..

Personally, I don't think that exact future is going to happen now. After how Season 1 ended, I think New York is safe. From the bomb, anyway.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

No. This future is changed. It was established that the future could be changed when Peter Saved Claire after future-Hiro came back and sent him on the "save the cheerleader, save the world" mission. This event did in fact lead to victory, because after this change Hiro ended up in the future, which hadn't happened originally (hence future-Hiro's surprise at his appearence).

In the future, Hiro then got Issac's final comic-book, this showed how to stop Sylar. When Hiro returned with the comic-book that was enough to change the future.

Exactly how that worked... I'm not sure because the key event seems to be Nathan, and I'm not sure how he was effected by the comic-book beign brought back to the present. Possibly because of the conversation he had with Hiro leading him to doubt his course of action.
      I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

Working...
      X