This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

episode threads - when the uk overtakes

not being on the website for very long, i know the uk overtakes america in episodes around december january time, and i know the threads are set up as new episodes air, so i was wondering if the new threads are set up when the episodes air in the uk or not?
    spook

Well i think they will, they wont wait till they air in the US because people will just start making there own threads then.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

threads will be handled just as they are now. The only difference is, it's likely that the new stuff will show up on Wednesday or so when it airs in the UK.

then expect the threads to get 'revitialized' in a way when the us gets to see the eps and they all jump into the fray
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Have to say that I've looked forward every year to that time when we (uk) overtake the US in new eps. I feel so like gloating, ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by amra
          Have to say that I've looked forward every year to that time when we (uk) overtake the US in new eps. I feel so like gloating, ha ha!
          And then I feel so much like hating you...j/k.
          Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
            And then I feel so much like hating you...j/k.
            You know we'll share the spoilers though, we're nice like that

Comment

Originally posted by amra
              You know we'll share the spoilers though, we're nice like that
              Even if you fon't want em.

Comment

I'll take 'em, but please use spoiler tags to prevent those who don't want to see them from seeing them.
                Rocky

Comment

I'll take 'em, but please use spoiler tags to prevent those who don't want to see them from seeing them.
                  Course I'll put spoiler tags on things. I know theres alot of ppl who dont like to be spoiled

amra

Comment

Wellllll.... in the official discussion threads they don't need to use spoiler tags when discussing the episode. If people don't want to be spoiled, they simply don't go into those threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                      Wellllll.... in the official discussion threads they don't need to use spoiler tags when discussing the episode. If people don't want to be spoiled, they simply don't go into those threads.
                      Yeah, know that, but people often discuss the episode in other threads too.
                      Rocky

Comment

Working...
                      X