DeLuise invasion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DeLuise invasion!

Y'know, I thought it was pretty funny when Michael DeLuise showed up on Gilmore Girls a couple weeks back as his typical Nice But Stupid kinda role. He was good, the ep was good, and it was open for him to return.

Well, he's back. And he's brought brother David with him... as his character's brother, naturally AND the two main characters were watching a movie starring Dom DeLuise! I love this show.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. Don't think Peter's in this one. The slacker.

Is that tonight's episode? I'm so excited! I love that show. Is the wedding tonight or next week? I think they've been lumping the rest of the new episodes together for the previews so it get's kind of confusing. But I absolutely adore the Deluise family. I even like Michael Deluise in the travesty that was Encino Man. I claim pubescent hormones on the fact that I even watched that movie (I was so young!).

You know other than that one thing that you and I don't agree on which I won't name (it starts with sh and ends with ip) we agree on almost everything. It's sort of wierd.

We share a love of Jonas, we both liked Wormhole X-treme and the Other Guys, we like Luke/Lorelai, and we both use sarcasm as our weapon of choice. It's a topsy-turvy world we live in.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
      We share a love of Jonas, we both liked Wormhole X-treme and the Other Guys, we like Luke/Lorelai, and we both use sarcasm as our weapon of choice. It's a topsy-turvy world we live in.
      You left out being a Sam/Luke shipper. Just goes to show you that just 'cause you don't agree on one thing doesn't mean you can't agree on other things.

And yeah, the wedding is next week. My shippy little heart goes pitter pat, although I know they're gonna back away from the Luke/Lorelai thing again. It's kinda like planetary orbits. We're just lucky they're in perigee right now.

You barely get to see David. If I hadn't seen his name in the credits, I might not have recognized him.

Comment

Did anyone see Peter DeLuise doing a "Taming of the Shrew" thing on "Andromeda"? It went on too long, but it was a cute idea. He was channeling Richard Burton.
        Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
          Did anyone see Peter DeLuise doing a "Taming of the Shrew" thing on "Andromeda"? It went on too long, but it was a cute idea. He was channeling Richard Burton.
          I saw it. He was outrageous as usual. It was nice to see him playing opposite his wife too.
          sigpic

Comment

lol i remember watching gilmore girls last night and thinking...deluise power?
            My flickr photography.

Comment

I wonder if Michael Deluise is really going that bald or if they tried to make him look older and dumpier for that part? I mean Wormhole X-treme wasn't that long ago and he looked a heck of a lot better. I still love him though.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I was surprised as well by the DeLuises appearance... I was like oh no! The DeLuises are taking over the world! Also initially I only saw David in the credits and since he's the only DeLuise I don't care for I was disappointed but then I saw Mike and he made me smile coz he's my favorite.

Mira
                "Now we wait for the Giaaant Alieens." - Nick Ballard

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                  I saw it. He was outrageous as usual. It was nice to see him playing opposite his wife too.
                  I wondered who she was. Where have I see her before?
                  Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

She played Farrell in an SG1 epi, the title of which escapes me.

Comment

The episode is The Other Side from season 4.

I thought it was cool to see the DeLuise boys playing brothers on Gilmore Girls. Unexpected too because I missed their names in the credits. And Peter was a hoot to see on Andromeda. He's the only reason I watched most of the episode.

Comment

Speaking of DeLuise invasions, does anyone know if the newest DeLuise has made his/her debut? I had heard that Peter and Anne Marie are expecting their first this month. Any news of the blessed event?

I'm furious that I missed them on Andromeda. I don't watch that much. Hopefully I can catch the rerun. Peter's the reason I started watching Stargate in the first place. I've been a big fan of his since Jump Street, and when I heard about his involvement with SG1, I started watching and got hooked!

Comment

Working...
                        X