Linderman Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linderman Theory

I apologize in advance if anyone already said this.
    I am Nearly Positive That Linderman Is the Dragon of Kiso Mountain. and here's my evidence. This is the story of "Kensei and the Dragon"
    "With war threatening to fracture Japan, Takezo went to the Dragon of Kiso Mountain and asked him to teach him the secrets of the sword. The Dragon agreed to help in exchange for all of his love. Takezo loved a princess with all his heart but knew Japan would fall if he did not triumph, so he agreed. The Dragon taught him and he became Kensei (a sword saint).
    With his newfound knowledge, Kensei fought and won a great battle – thus saving his people. After the battle, the Dragon came to Kensei’s palace to collect on their deal. The Dragon demanded the life of the princess. Kensei refused and cut out his own heart, handed it to the dragon and said, “My love is in here. Take it.” And then he died. When the Dragon saw what Kensei was willing to sacrifice for his people (and his love) he was so moved that he replaced Kensei’s heart and breathed fire-life back into the swordsman."
    Linderman's power is to heal things, Kensei was healed from death. The dragon persona is just a metaphore for a powerful being. furthermore the paiting of the gragon in the mueseum looks very similar to linderman, with his white hair and large nostrils. to live to be as old as he is (or did anyway) he healed himself.
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Interesting theory. I'll give you that.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Am I missing something here? Dragon of Kiso Mountain? huh?
      Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic View Post
        Am I missing something here? Dragon of Kiso Mountain? huh?
        The dragon mentioned in the story hiro's father told him. You Know Kenzie and the dragon, Hiro went over the most of it when he was practicing swordd fighting with his father... ringin' any bells here, if your confused just look it up on the heroes wiki I only know it 'cuz i'm a mega geek
        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
        sigpic

Comment

Interesting Idea.

Spoiler:
          This story looks like it will be explored further in S2 with Hiro involved with Kensei
          I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

I thought the Dragon and Princess story parallelled the Arbian Night's story where the heroe is on a quest to locate a magical item. He arrives at the location of it and he is givena test by the keepers. The test is made to look like it tests his confidence in himself and his martial skills, he is asked to shoot an apple off of the head of a child, while blindfolded. But, he knows that there is great risk involved to the child. In the end the heroe refuses to risk the child's life, beliving himself to have failed, but in his kindness and refusal to sacrifice the life of an innocent, he in fact passes the test.
            To be fair this was from a low budget SCIFI film, but the scenario is a prominant theme in many myhts where the heroe is expected to choose virtue of his heart over his pride or desire to claim the elusive prize.
            The Dragon helaing the heroe was the heroe's reward for his virtue.
            But I digress...
            "A friend is someone who stabs you in the front."

Ilshah, host to A’aaruk-GateWorld RP

Comment

Working...
            X