This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a new Stargate series?

I heard on the Sci-fi guys show that theres another series being made around the ninth chevron, is this true?

Supposedly, it's called Stargate: Universe. Welcome to Gateworld, if you look at the top of the page there is a function labeled search which you can use to look for threads about topics that might already be being discussed. If you plan on sticking around I suggest using it, or risk getting flamed. Also a question about a Stargate series may not fit so well in the Stargate Movies section of the forum, the General Discussion area would be more appropriate.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by cavvy7 View Post
      I heard on the Sci-fi guys show that theres another series being made around the ninth chevron, is this true?
      Yes, there is.
      Also, please the use the search function.
      Besides, that's not the right forum.
      The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Working...
      X