This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlestar Galactica in the UK First!

I just read the new Sky Digital monthly magazine, and discovered that the new 13 episode series of Battlestar Galactica will be having it's world premier in the uk on Sky One on Monday 18th of October, while america don't get it till 2005!

It's good to be in the uk sometimes. so, who's gonna watch it?
    spook

Me! Me! I'm going to watch it! The one they did last year was super. I loved Starbuck, I loved the chap in charge, you know, Apollo's Dad. It was a really ambitious show, really big themes, I'm longing to see more.

18th October, right

Madeleine

Comment

I watched the little mini-series they had there and loved it. Can't wait for the series.

Lucky bloody British (and what-not)

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

The galleries that are up in the BSG section of gateword, in the ep 'Act of Contrition', that's Lt Simmons right (Tobias Mehler)?

It should be fun to play spot the Stargate character.

Comment

OMG since when did we get anything first?! This is soo cool. I am definately gonna watch it.

Comment

I'll be watching too.I really enjoyed the upgraded mini-series last year .
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 25 September 2004, 02:12 PM.
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

The new mini-series absolutly rocked (in my opinion). I'll have to wait even longer, since I'm in Canada, and well...it'll take space awhile to get it.
              Alex :: UE Photographer @ Large
              www.alcsnet.com/urbex-milton/
              2 Cor 4:7

Comment

I'm jealous of you guy in the UK. You get it first. *pouting*

Comment

The first episode (33) sounds good. Watch out for spoilers, and I do mean MAJOR spoilers.

Comment

Take that you damn pig dog yankies.........

......nah I'M just messing most of you guys are pretty sweet.

Comment

Well, since we've already got 20 episodes of Stargate (Atlantis and SG-1) under our belts, I guess you Brits can have BG first. I'll just wait for January like the rest of us here in the States.
                      Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
                      O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
                      O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry
                        Well, since we've already got 20 episodes of Stargate (Atlantis and SG-1) under our belts, I guess you Brits can have BG first. I'll just wait for January like the rest of us here in the States.
                        You'll also have to wait for the next 20 which Sky will get first too!

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                          You'll also have to wait for the next 20 which Sky will get first too!
                          If the pattern stays like last season, we'll only be a week behind!!
                          I can live with that!!
                          Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
                          O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
                          O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

They get to see them on the 18th? Oh that sucks! I guess that we had it coming here in the US...
                            A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

This is bad... for me! I can't resist spoilers, and I will be reading about the episodes before I ever see them. At least I will know if it will be worth watching
                              O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
                              Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Working...
                              X