X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are lantian warships cloak capable?

Just asking.

Puddle jumpers can, it's easy to swap a shield generator with a cloak generator on Atlantis, and even certain Goa'ulds managed to cloak entire ha'taks.
    And of course, All al'keshes and tel'taks can be cloaked as well.

So what about the Auroras and other warships?
    The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

All other ancient ships could why not the auroras. I dont think there is proof of it but I think it is most likely they do have cloaks.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by !!?? View Post
      All other ancient ships could why not the auroras. I dont think there is proof of it but I think it is most likely they do have cloaks.
      And if there isn't you can always interface the Puddlejumpers cloak.

Comment

Originally posted by Penguinarmy View Post
        And if there isn't you can always interface the Puddlejumpers cloak.
        Yeah they could always do that. Atlantis has a puddlejumper cloak so I think they would make a cloak for a ship alot smaller.
        Last edited by !!??; 18 July 2007, 06:22 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

City Ships do not have cloaks. McKay interfaced a Puddle Jumpers cloaking generator into the city to cloak it. The Ancients didn't build them with cloaks.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeroq View Post
            City Ships do not have cloaks. McKay interfaced a Puddle Jumpers cloaking generator into the city to cloak it. The Ancients didn't build them with cloaks.

I suppose they didn't feel they really needed to, the same might be true for Ancient warships. I'm sure i heard something about a transport ship having a cloak or somethin in a flashback in an episode or something...maybe i imagined it.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeroq View Post
              Sorry i forgot to put puddle jumper before cloak.
              sigpic

Comment

the ancients were kinda arrogant. after they started getting beaten, i dunno why they didn't equip cloaks to their warships though. mckay figured out how to interface a cloak to a city ship, so i don't see any reason why the ancients wouldn't have been able to equip an aurora with one, they just didn't do it.
                That's the plan?!? That's the plan. That plan sucks!

Comment

In before i sleep the transport was cloaked, but the wraith fire probably just happened to hit them, damaging the cloak, the shields use the same system so it was basically undefended. The transport is a fairly large ship and they said they were returning fire, so i'm pretty certain they can cloak and Aurora Class.
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 123NotIt View Post
                    the ancients were kinda arrogant. after they started getting beaten, i dunno why they didn't equip cloaks to their warships though. mckay figured out how to interface a cloak to a city ship, so i don't see any reason why the ancients wouldn't have been able to equip an aurora with one, they just didn't do it.
                    I dont see wht the ancients being arrogant has to do with them having cloaks or not.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
                      Just asking.

Puddle jumpers can, it's easy to swap a shield generator with a cloak generator on Atlantis, and even certain Goa'ulds managed to cloak entire ha'taks.
                      And of course, All al'keshes and tel'taks can be cloaked as well.

So what about the Auroras and other warships?
                      With all do respect, I believe the Ancient Warships do not have cloak,
                      Why?,…….Because in “Allies” we had to park the Orion outside the sensors range, we could of cloaked and waited for the hive ship just in orbit around Atlantis but it didn’t come to that,...so one can assume that It doesn't have cloak!

Comment

well what we know of cloaking technology, it requires the shield generators opperational. In Allies the shield was not opperational until they fixed it enroute to the Hive's rest stop.
                        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                          well what we know of cloaking technology, it requires the shield generators opperational. In Allies the shield was not opperational until they fixed it enroute to the Hive's rest stop.
                          No McKay said the shields were able to be in use (Its always has been working, since we found it in Inferno), I remember it for a fact, here’s the quote, just in case you don’t believe me!

McKAY: Which means we'll need shields, which means you want *everything*!

SHEPPARD: I like everything! Can we do it or not?

McKAY (sarcastically): Well, don't get up! (He clicks his fingers at one of the crew.) Shields!

(The crewmember runs over to him and shows him the computer tablet she is holding. He looks at the screen, then turns to John.)

McKAY: Yes.

Comment

most likly they might since puddle jumpers have them and unseen ancient transport ships have them.

anyone remember before i sleep or something like that were janus said to something like divert your cloak power into ur sublights and try to outrun the wraith... while the wraith were shooting everywhere to see if there were any cloaked ships....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_the_Atlantean View Post
                              With all do respect, I believe the Ancient Warships do not have cloak,
                              Why?,…….Because in “Allies” we had to park the Orion outside the sensors range, we could of cloaked and waited for the hive ship just in orbit around Atlantis but it didn’t come to that,...so one can assume that It doesn't have cloak!
                              Using damaged warships as yardsticks is not reliable.
                              If we go by No Man's Land, an Aurora class can't fire drones and have shields up at the same time.
                              If we go by all evidence thus far, the turrets are just decoration and are not weapons.
                              The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Working...
                              X